chapter 2

Taxi!!!!

Oh my God!! Am gonna be late.micheal Smith industry sir,
Please if your taxi could fly,I would really appreciate it,hahahaha ......no flying here ma'am, but I will go as fast as I can okay? Yeah thanks.
It seems you are late for an appointment? Yes, have got an interview in 15minutes,and I would like to make it please, thank you.
Sure ma'am.

Alright this is you,  here is your money.
Thanks ma'am,and good luck with your interview.

Alright !!!!! Thanks, I shout as he  drives off.
Okay, let's do this.

Good morning, I have an interview here this morning.

Okay, the only interview going on right now,is for MR MICHAEL'S personal assistant.
Yes, that's the one.
Okay,top floor,Joan will help you there.alright, thanks.

Top floor,top floor,top floor am so nervous, what kind of questions will they ask me,

dinng!!!! The elevator sounds as it opens. What the F!!!!!!! is happening here,am I on the right floor,OMG  !!!!!!

Are you here for the interview,yes ma'am......yeeeese miss I stammer.
She smiles, don't be nervous, Mr Michael doesn't bite, what's your name?  Emerald white ma'am, there's no need for that call me joan, here is your card number ,I look at it and it has number 67 written on it, great!!! It seems am gonna be here for a very long time.as you can see, you are the last person to be interviewed today so sit tight miss white.please call me emerald,okay emerald good luck
Oh just a little advise, for when you go in there.be truthful and plain or better still just say it as it comes.she walks away.

Just say it as it comes, what does that even mean.i need some girl time, where is Franca when I need her.i take out my phone to call her,as I walk a little farther from the group.
You better tell me you are at the company, because I won't be held responsible for the harm am going to inflict on you.there she goes threatening me again.
Calm your horses girl am there already,okay, so what's up.
Well I woke up a little bit late,and  I happen to be the last person that is going to be interviewed today and am scared because am sorrounded by so many over qualified applicants.
So quick question,how do you know that they are over qualified,yo girl ! You should see them boy they look good and they are all white.and so what your surname is white, you know that's not what I mean,I know and that's why am telling you not to let your inferiority complex get to you today,so be bold and be beautiful as I know you are and kick ass okay, yeah thanks girl, you're the best.yes that's me and you love me.now get off my phone and Ace that interview byebye.click ..... She ends the call.
Okay am good to go,and I turn round to go back but it seems they haven't stopped stairing at me.i'll just sit here and wait.

3hours later
Have seen to many people cry today more than have seen in my entire life,the man in there doesn't he have a heart, like literally every one that has gone in there came out in tears.the reason am still sitting here is to give the man a piece of my mind, because it seems he doesn't want to hire anybody today,so I volunteer to give him he'll, since he likes making people cry.
Miss white,I look up to see Joan beckoning me over,as I look around I see nearly every one has gone except two ladies, still consoling each other.yes that's me I answer,you are up,and remember what I told you good luck again.she says as she ushers me towards the room of tears. Sir, miss white is ready for you,send her in I hear a voice say, you can go in,she opens the door wide for me... click... The door shuts behind her sealing my faith.

Sorry guys have not been able to update,I was trying to get a laptop,but since I couldn't,I decided to just do it with my phone.there may still be errors so please bear with me.