it's gotten even worse

So much more crap has happened now. I don't want to get in to it because I don't want to go back to crying, but that aside my absence in writing this book will be longer then before and this is all happening around 20 days before my 16th birthday and I'm going to be depressed. What a wonderful 16th birthday am I right? Honestly I just want to die. I'm sorry for making you wait longer. Please forgive me.

But while I'm at it I have to thank a few of you for letting me rant to you and a few who offered it

z0mbiekiller50 thank you for offering it made me Happy.

DeathHunterHades for listening to my problems you also really helped me

TemnoRytsar for also listening to my problem it really helped me

And last but not least I have to thank all for you other readers who support me and support my decision. We might not know each other personal me, but you have really helped me through some rough times, more then any of real life Friends have,if I'm being honest. It means a lot to me. I don't think you can understand how much you've helped me through this and probably will continue. I'm sorry again and I hope you guys have a merry Christmas if you  celebrate it, and if you don't then have a happy whatever you celebrate and of your birthday is like mine and is coming up in a few days or so happy birthday. This might be too much but I mean it when I say I love you guys and even maybe girls I don't discriminate. You have helped me through a lot and I mean a lot and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.