Enough Is Enough

Começar do início

Mikoto: *Softly* Bakugo...You're not weak...who...told you you was weak...?

Bakugo didn't say nothing at first but looks away and mumbles...

Bakugo: The Old Hag...My Mom...

Deku gasped in shock while Mikoto went quiet again.

Deku: (Auntie Mistuki said that?!)

Mikoto:....

For once, Mikoto felt sorry for Bakugo. Just hearing his side of the story made him wonder how was Bakugo raised...

Deku: Kacchan...

Mikoto pulls an arm out preventing him from coming any further.

Deku: Miichan?

Mikoto: Wait...

Both of them looked back at Bakugo.

Bakugo: IT'S NOT FAIR... IT'S JUST NOT FAIR! WHY...WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE SOMEONE LIKE DEKU...TO HAVE ALL MIGHT'S QUIRK?!

Mikoto's eyes went wide upon realization. Something along those lines had his brain moving before something clicked inside.

Mikoto:....Bakugo.....All this time...So that's it...

Mikoto get it now. He finally understand.

Bakugo: ....What?

Mikoto:....You're scared of Izuku, aren't you?

Bakugo: H-HAH?!

Mikoto: You was scared that he would outshined you. So you saw him as a threat...

Deku: (A-A threat?! Me!) W-Why...? I would never hurt Kacchan.

Mikoto: That's not what I meant by that, Izuku. Bakugo knows you respect him and still look up to him...but the thing is...Bakugo...never wanted to acknowledge you...

Deku: ?!

Bakugo:....

Mikoto: Something tells me at some point, When you guys were younger, maybe when he got his quirk, or at least sometime in middle school...He begin to see that you were no longer weak. He was scared that you would catch up to him...So the only way he prevent that from happening...was to make sure you got bullied and received no help from anybody....but it looks like that backfired on him.

Mikoto then looks at Bakugo.

Mikoto: You weren't going to get away with it, ya know. Even without my involvement, someone could've said something. You can can't keep people silent unless you kill them....if that's what you wanted.

Bakugo: What the fuck do you mean, Snowball?!

Mikoto felt the urge to rip his hair out.

Mikoto: Did you forgotten what you did?! I'm talking about your little inferiority complex! It led you to become something less than a hero! 

Bakugo:......Hah...?

Mikoto: All this time...you wanted to be a hero...but you were acting like a villain!!!

Bakugo: No...That isn't....

Then he remember what Niko said back at the Kamino Ward.

"I heard stories about you. Oooh. Where to start. You believe you're better than others? You pick fights to make you look better. You scream and shout at others. You make death threats at them. Heck...I heard you even bullied a few students or more into submission. With your attitude, you have the personality of a villain~~~!"