Battle at Capsule Corp

Outside the walls of Capsule Corp, Gohan and The Androids were about to battle against the Saiyan Prince Vegeta, but Gohan could tell Vegeta was much stronger. Though he did wonder how Vegeta's power could have increased this much, his boost from losing shouldn't have increased his power so greatly.

"Are you going to attack? Or should I go first?" Vegeta taunted.

Seventeen growled, "Have you forgotten what happened last time?"

"Last time it took the three of you to just get lucky, this time it's gonna be much different, that I promise you," Vegeta boasted.

"This guy's really pissing me off," Seventeen said, gritting his teeth.

"Be careful though, remember Saiyans become stronger after losing, his power might have increased a lot, look at his forehead," Gohan said.

Seventeen looked and noticed the Majin Emblem, "Huh, reminds me of that Dabura guy." Seventeen grinned a little. "So you decided to join Babidi?"

"I'm merely using his power, I have my own goals, the first one is doing what I've been training to do for the last three years," Vegeta got into a stance. "Defeating you and that foolish woman you call a sister."

Seventeen got into a stance, "You're way too arrogant, time to show you again that who's the stronger one."

Seventeen rushed in to attack Vegeta but the Saiyan Prince quickly dodged out the way and whacked Seventeen aside very easily.

"Seventeen!" Eighteen shouted as her brother went flying towards the side of Capsule Corp.

Seventeen was able to stop himself and turned to face Vegeta, "Lucky hit, that won't happen again."

Seventeen rushed over and tried attacking him but Vegeta dodged his strikes and kneed Seventeen in the stomach and punched him into the air, then reappearing to whack him down.

Gohan looked worried, "Vegeta's gotten much stronger somehow. Must be Babidi's magic."

Vegeta turned his attention to Gohan and Eighteen, "Aren't one of you gonna come save this foolish robot?"

Seventeen flew back up towards Vegeta, "I don't need anyone saving me!" He tried attacking, this time the two getting into a clash of strikes and blocks, but Vegeta managed to appear behind Seventeen and kick him across the sky, then appeared in front of him and punched him back down towards the backyard of Capsule Corp.

"That's it," Eighteen said and flew over to attack Vegeta, though he managed to dodge her attacks and then punch her hard in the stomach and hit her down with his elbow, sending her to the ground below.

Vegeta aimed to blast her with a ki attack, but Gohan flew in and managed to kick Vegeta's hand away at the last moment and then hit him hard under his chin and kicked him back a little.

"Vegeta! Snap out of it! You're being controlled by Babidi!" Gohan shouted.

"I wouldn't say controlled, I'm getting exactly what I want," Vegeta said. "After I defeat you, I'll be able to go after that foolish father of yours. Where is he anyway? I'm curious."

"He's sick, like Trunks warned us would happen," Gohan said. "He's in no condition to fight you."

"Sick huh? Don't worry I'll wait for him to feel better, no point in defeating him when he's not even at full strength, there's no honor in that," Vegeta said. "However you're currently standing in my way of being the strongest, once I get you out the way that's one less obstacle."