"Oh, you know... it was fine," he says and it sounds like he doesn't want to elaborate any further.

Anyone can tell he's lying. So it was bad? I wasn't expecting to be some kind of master at my first try, but I was hoping it'd be decent at the very least. Did I focus too much on myself? Oh my God, now that I think back he said it hurt. I was having the time of my life while he was in pain. I'm so stupid! I should've taken it easy on him. I got too excited. 

"Sorry. I should've done a better job," I say quietly and he looks up at me, probably because I sound so sad.

"No, no! You did your best! You could just use some more practice, that's all." He realizes what he just said and probably gives himself a mental slap. "I-I didn't mean it like that! Sure, it wasn't wonderful, but it got the job done. I'm feeling better already!"

His efforts to cheer me up just makes it worse and I understand that he really didn't enjoy it that much. My head droops down a bit and I see that he's half-hard. In other words he didn't even come. I let out a sigh and Seokjin looks a tiny bit worried. 

"Hey, don't beat yourself up," he says and lightly massages my shoulder. "At least you can be proud over the fact that you're the best sexual partner I've ever had."

"That's because I'm the only one you've had."

"Exactly! But that's still pretty amazing. Just think about all the bitches who've wanted to tap this ass, and yet you're the only one who's actually done it. Just like I can be proud over that I'm your first too. I bet there are hundreds of girls and boys who want you to fuck them."

"No, why would there be people wanting to sleep with me? I'm not that special."

Seokjin raises an eyebrow at me as if I'm dumb.

"JK, have you ever looked in a mirror?" he asks. 

"Of course I have. I look in the mirror every day."

"Then don't you see how handsome you are? I've seen how people on the street ogle at you, and honestly why wouldn't they? You're built like a Greek statue and your face is one that most people could only see in their dreams. And if they knew that your personality is even better than your looks, then they'd all be falling to the ground to spread their legs for you."

I'm baffled. Where is all this coming from? Aside from my parents and occasionally Jimin when he's teasing me, no one has ever said that I'm good-looking. I've always perceived myself as an average guy on just about everything.

"You think I'm handsome?" I ask.

"Duh. You're the hottest guy I've ever seen," Seokjin says as if it was completely obvious. 

My heart skips a beat and I need to give myself a second to let it sink in. Seokjin, the man that I love and also the hottest guy in the entire universe, thinks I'm the hottest guy he's ever seen? What do I even do with that information? I want to run outside to sing and dance on the streets out of joy. I need to do something at least.

"Hey, back to the whole sex thing," I say and Seokjin's face falls a little. "Can I make it up to you? I want you to feel good too."

He glances at me with suspicion. 

"What do you mean?" he asks. 

I slowly run one of my hands down along his body and he bites his lip when I start getting close to his lower regions. I look at him as if to ask if it's alright and he nods and rests his head against the pillow. His breath hitches when I wrap my hand around his length and I'm pleased to hear a tiny moan when I start stroking him. That was the sound I wanted to hear when I was fucking him. If he ever gives me another chance I'll make sure to do it right so I can hear him moaning my name.