Stubborn Saiyan and A Change in the Past

Start from the beginning

"I could care less about this pitiful planet, all I care about is seeing just how strong this Majin Buu is," Vegeta said.

Gohan let out an angry groan, "What about Bulma!? And your son Trunks!?"

"What about them?" Vegeta asked. "They're not worth my time honestly."

"Is this guy serious?" Seventeen asked. "Does he really think he's that much better than any of us?"

Eighteen gritted her teeth, "I can't believe he would say something like that."

Gohan angrily stepped forward, "Look Vegeta, I'm not gonna stand here and let you endanger this planet, I don't wanna fight you, but I will if you leave me no choice!"

Vegeta scoffed at that, "Do you honestly believe you can defeat a Super Saiyan like myself?"

With that, Gohan stood in position and powered up until he reached his own Super Saiyan form, much to the surprise of Vegeta. "With this power, I'm sure I can."

Vegeta's eyes widened in shock, "How!? There's no way a Half-Breed like yourself can achieve Super Saiyan!"

"Of course they can, look at the boy from the future! He can go Super Saiyan as well! Haven't you figured out who he is yet!?" Gohan asked.

"That Super Saiyan? From the future?" Vegeta asked himself. He then came to a realization, "Wait, of course, that's the only thing that makes sense. That boy is my son, the one that the woman said she had given birth too months back."

"Yeah, he came back in time to prevent this world from becoming like his, he came back in time to save you and everyone else! I won't let you put that to waste! I will NOT allow you to revive Majin Buu!" Gohan shouted.

Vegeta angrily gritted his teeth, "You may have Saiyan genes, but you're a disgrace. A true Saiyan warrior welcomes a challenge, yet you avoid it like a coward."

"I've heard just about enough of this," Seventeen said, stepping forward. "Hey, Prince Saiyan, over here!"

Vegeta glared at Seventeen, "Who might you be?"

"I'm Android 17, one of the Androids your future son told all of you about," Seventeen said.

Eighteen stepped forward, "I'm Android 18, the other one your son mentioned."

Vegeta looked almost surprised, "Huh, so you're early. Good, now I can take all of you down at once."

"Vegeta, Super Saiyan or not, you can't defeat them, they're much stronger than you," Gohan said.

"Watch your tongue, my power knows no limits, I'll deal with them after I take care of these two-" Vegeta turned and saw that Babidi and Dabura had left. "What!? Where did they go!?"

Gohan gasped, "They disappeared!?" He turned to the Androids, "Did you see where they went!?"

Seventeen shook his head, "No, I was too distracted listening to this moron's ramblings about being the Strongest and all that crap."

"Same, I was thinking about how to teach this guy a lesson in respect," Eighteen said.

"You dare to challenge me!?" Vegeta shouted. "I'll show you my power! The power of a Saiyan Prince!"