A few hours later, they arrived in Phoenix. They drove and stopped in front of a house. "Whose place is this?" Elianna asked.

"Bella's old home." James said. "Victoria got the address."

"What are you going to do?" Elianna asked. "It sound like there's someone in there."

"I'm going to wait until her mother leaves and then call Bella from her house phone, pretending that I have her mother and have her meet me somewhere." James explained. Elianna didn't say anything. They waited until the woman left and then they went in. They had to break in by going in through a window. James looked around the house. He found a video camera and went over to the phone. Hey dialed Bella's number and waited for her to answer.

"Mom, what are you doing home?" Elianna heard Bella say. She was able to hear what Bella was saying on the other line, thanks to her vampire hearing. James played the video camera.

"Bella! Bella!" Elizabeth heard a woman's voice.

"Mom, I'm fine." Bella said. James played the camera again.

"Bella, where are you?" The woman said.

"Mom?" Bella asked. Then James stopped the video camera.

"Forks High School doesn't protect its students privacy very well. It was just too easy for Victoria to find your previous address." He said. "It's a nice house you have here. I was prepared to wait for you, but then your Mom came home after a worried call from your Dad."

"Please, just don't hurt her." Bella said.

"You can still save her. But you're going to have to get away from your friends." James said.

"Where should we meet you?" Bella asked.

"How about your old ballet studio." James said. "And I'll know if you bring anyone along." He hung up. "Let's go." He said. James grabbed the video camera and the two walked outside, got in the car, and headed to the ballet studio.

When they got there, they walked inside. James put the camera in a closet and they waited for Bella. After a few minutes, they heard a door close. James played the video camera. The two of them hid so Bella wouldn't see them. Bella came into the room and went over to where the camera was. After a few seconds, James went over to Bella. He stood behind her, so she wouldn't notice him. He made a motion to Elianna to come over to him. She obeyed and went over to him.

"Aww, that's my favorite part." He said, laughing. "You were stubborn as a child, weren't you." Bella spun around.

"She's not even here." She said.

"You made it too easy." James said as he picked up the video camera and started filming Bella. "So, we're going to make a movie of our time together." He said. "I hope you don't mind, I borrowed this from your house. And action." James pushed Bella up against a wall. "It'll break Edward's heart." He said.

"Edward has nothing to do with this." Bella said.

"His drive to save you will make for an interesting sport." James said. "And let's continue." Bella looked at Elianna, who was just watching. She then sprayed James in the face with pepper spray and started running. James went after her, jumping in front of her. He threw her against a wall. He went over to her.

"It's too bad he didn't have the strength to turn you." He said. "Instead he kept you this fragile human." James then stepped on Bella's leg, crushing it. She screamed in pain. "Tell Edward how much it hurts." James said. "Tell him. Tell him!"

Just then, Edward rammed into James and pushed him up against a wall. "You're faster than the others." James said. "But not stronger."

"I'm strong enough to kill you." Edward said. He threw James into a wall and went over to Bella, picking her up.

James crashed into Edward causing Bella to hit a mirror. He looked at Elianna. "Stun him." James ordered.

"No." Elianna said.

"Do it." James said.

Elianna sped over to Edward. She looked him in the eyes, but nothing happened.

James went over to Bella and bit into her wrist. He then went over to Elianna. "You stupid little brat. I told you to stun him." James said. "Do you want me to hurt you again?"

"I couldn't do it." Elianna said.

"Don't lie to me." James said.

"I wasn't able to do it because I'm too weak from not having enough blood to drink." Elianna said.

James picked Elianna up and threw her against the wall, causing more cracks on her skin.

"Elianna!" She heard her father say. She saw him standing at the entrance of the room. Edward grabbed James and threw him against a window. It looked like Edward was about to break James's head off. Her father stopped him.

"Son. Stop." Carlisle said. They looked over at Bella. "Bella needs you. Your brothers will take care of James."

Elianna continued to sit on the ground. She watched everything happened. Her father trying to save Bella, Edward sucking the venom out, and two guys and girl killing James. She wanted to help kill him, but she was too weak to get up. After everything, her father came over to her. He lifted her of the floor. "Daddy." Elianna said, hugging him tightly.

"Hey baby girl." Carlisle said as he hugged her back. They continued to hug for another minute and pulled away.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"Yeah." Elianna said.

Carlisle looked at her and saw the cracks on her face and arms. "What happened to you?" He asked. "Did he hurt you?" Elianna looked down and nodded. She could feel venom in her eyes as if she was going to cry. She started to sob.

"Shh. It's ok." Carlisle said, holding her close. "You're ok. He can't hurt you anymore." Elianna nodded. "Come on. Let's go." Carlisle said. Elianna followed everyone out of the ballet studio.