Chapter 7: God, I hate hospitals

Raven Silver ~ Revenge

Was I frozen again? Was all that just a bad dream? Was I back in my cell? 'Beep' 'Beep' I don't remember that in my cell. I slowly open my eyes and know I'am not at Hydra. White walls, ceilings, and symbols of black eagles dawned everything.

Sudden anger pulses through me and I kick the table next to my bed, breaking it it. I broke everything I could get my hands on. The door flew open to reveal a familiar man with spiked blonde hair and beautiful bright blue eyes. "Calm down! You're in S.H.I.E.L.D, you're here to help!" his voice calmed me in the slightest.

"I-I...." I had no words. The man took cautious steps towards me "I know how you feel right now. Not knowing what's going on. Where you are or no one you know-" I cut him off "I know what I feel."

I took deep intakes of breath as he said "Hydra will be brought to justice." I chuckle coldly, balancing myself on the bed "That is where you are wrong. Hydra will pay for all the pain they have caused. Hydra will fall at my hand."

Doctors run in with guards "Secure her to the bed." I ball my hands into fists, ready to fight as the other super soldier protests "Do you think it's wise to strap an unstable Super Soldier down?"

I speak in a low threatening tone "I agree." The man called Fury walks in so I ask "Are you trying to get everyone here killed?" Fury crosses his arms "Is that a threat?" I chuckle coldly and correct him "Sir, I am a threat, and I'm pretty sure everyone here knows it."

The super soldier chimes in "Everyone here is a threat Fury. We wouldn't be here if we weren't." Fury glances at the soldier "But you and the rest are stable. She could tear this place apart." I look between the two men, then to the doctors.

"I give you the information you need. Nothing more, nothing less." I growl lowly. Fury nods, then he turns to the soldier "Assemble the Avengers in briefing room A113." The soldier leaves the room with his orders, leaving me with Fury.

"You aren't who you say you are. If you put my facility in danger you will be shot on sight. Are we clear?" I narrow my eyes at the one eyed man "As crystal." We stared each other down for a few minutes before Fury finally cleared his throat and stated "The Avengers are ready." He lead me out of the room, my nonexistent footfall right behind him.

The halls were long and bright compared to anything I'd seen in a long time. People stared at me as if I had a third leg. I was a freak to them. That is why I had chosen to speak as little as possible.

Fury walks into a room with a large group of people sitting around a sleek table, talking about something in hushed tones. They all looked very different from one another. I recognized the soldier along with the two other men from the alley. The others looked very odd. One man wore red drapes upon his back while his blonde hair was long. There was a man with a bow and quiver strung to his back.

"This must be Miss Sunshine herself." said a man with short dark hair and perfectly trimmed beard. I remain silent. "Save it Stark. We aren't here for your snarky remarks." Fury says in a clipped tone. "We are here to take down Hydra."

A woman with red hair and a fierce look in her eye asks boldly "Who is she?" I could see why she would ask. I was probably quite a sight. Dark clothing, didn't speak, a hood that obscured my face, I could see why I deemed untrustworthy.

"She," Fury starts, pacing towards the front of the room. "is the second super soldier." A timid man with mousy brown hair perks up "Another super soldier? But the serum is impossible to duplicate."

Fury gives a small nod "I am surprised as you Dr Banner." The man Fury had referred to ask 'Stark' spoke up. "Huh. Another old grumpy pants like Captain Rogers." I tilt my head so my threatening silver eyes glowed. Stark steps back a step "Never mind."

Fury gestures to the seat at the end of the table, wanting me to sit. I sit down soundlessly. "Why is she here?" the red haired woman asks lethally once more. "She is here to give us all the information she has on Hydra." Fury explains. "Revenge, you may start."

I take a quiet breath before beginning "I was never told much, but, when I was trained I heard things. Plans almost. It was about the war. They spoke of how Schmidt had a secret weapon of mass destruction and how the future world would fall. It was that day actually, that Schmidt came and inspected my training, injections, and torture. He said that his weapon was perfected. He told me I would change the world. The last man I saw told me I'd change the future, then I was frozen again."

The man with the metal arm speaks up "They froze you?" I nod silently. "But they didn't wipe you?" I tilt my head "Pardon?" He speaks up again "Wipe all the memories from your mind?" I shake my head slightly "My memories played to their advantage."

He slumped back in his chair as Fury states "That wasn't everything you knew." I sit forward slightly "It was everything important. They want me dead now that I've escaped. If you put me out in the open they'll come running." Fury puts his palms on the table "We need the whole story to complete the puzzle." The woman with the red hair offers emotionlessly "If you'd like sir, I could interrogate her."

I smirk. In an amused tone I chuckle lowly "You truly think you could get information out of me by inflicting torture upon me? A woman whom has been tortured relentlessly by Hydra for years upon years?" She narrows her eyes at me "I got answers from a power crazed Demi-god. I think I could get answers from you."

I smirk at her self confidence. She has no idea what she's dealing with. "Hydra plans to strike. Be prepared for them at any time."