Chapter 13: Shocked team mates

Raven Silver

Revenge

"I am..... Raven Silver."

There quiet moment of shock. I stood there, smirking at this moment. "You know, I think the men who tortured me for eighty years spoke more than this." Fury snaps out of it, clearing his throat "Raven Silver. A uncommon name."

I cross my arms over my chest "Well I'm not a common woman Director. I will discuss my request with you later on. Right now, I need to talk to the others." I walk out of the questioning room and into the viewing room where everyone still stood staring at me.

I clap my hands, trying to get one of them to blink. The only ones who didn't seem fazed were Barton, Banner, Romanoff and Stark. While Barnes, Thor, Wilson, and Rogers looked surprised at my appearance. "Well that was quite a show kid. Props." Stark mused.

I made a face "Your comments are not appreciated Mister Stark. Now if the rest of these guppies would close their damn mouths I could get on with things." They closed their mouths and remained quite.

"Good. Now I feel I am our best way into Hydra. I've lived there almost my whole life. I know weaknesses, access points, even how their shifts work." I started, but these people liked interrupting. "How do we know you aren't leading us into a trap?" It was Wilson.

I give a smirk, shrugging "That's what makes it fun. You don't." A few pairs of eyes narrowed at me. Causing me to roll my eyes. "You really think I'd do that. After all they've done to me I'm going to double cross you? They killed my sister right in front of me, they injected me everyday, they beat, tortured, trained, taught and froze me. You have no idea the hell I've been through. Now I'm in the future with superheroes and you think I work with the people that ruined my life and slaughtered my family?"

I paused, clenching my fists "They killed my sister. She was my best friend. And they killed her." The groups eyes feigned curious. "Dorothy was her name. We did everything together. The day we were taken, I remember my mother calling us up to the house for supper. We found her dead. Next thing I know know, we're chained up and my sister has a bullet through her head. Then they dragged my father in and tortured him, later on killed. You really think I would work for people like that?"

Rogers face was soft and caring as he asked "Why did they want you?" I sighed, looking at my hands. "Schmidt said there was something special in my body. It would allow me to adapt to nearly anything and everything they injected in me. It wasn't just the super soldier serum. They injected me with other things I can't even name. I became stronger, smarter, faster. I became super human. I became the perfect soldier."

Stark shoved his hands in his pockets "Well Sunshine, I guess that gives us all the more reason to kick their ass." I glare at him for the comment but continued none the less. "I know I may not be deemed trustworthy, but I can't stop Hydra without you."

Rogers spoke up, a small grin spread on his lips. "What's the plan Miss Silver?"