Chapter 6- Laceys POV

(Sorry if i have bad grammar😂)

I woke up with Cams arm around around my waist. I tried getting up but damn he has so muscly arms. So i whispered in his ear," Hey you should wake up." No answer.
"Cam... wake up!" I said. He smiled but he didnt open his eyes or get up.
"Pleasee! If you wake up ill make you breakfast.." and right when i said that he hurried to get up and picked me up and took me to the kitchen. He put me down so i could make it.
"What do you want?" i asked.
"Umm waffles and bacon, pleasee." He said with that cute smile he does. He is so cute. The word i should say is perfect. Even though i havent met him long, i think i have feelings for the gorgeous thing.

So i finished making the breakfast and i set 4 plates on the table and each put 2 waffles and 2 pieces of bacon on the plates. Then i said," BREAKFAST IS READY!" And everyone quickly got up and got there drinks they wanted and they each went up to me and hugged me and said," Your a lifesaver!" umm its breakfast woopy....😂
But Cam went up to me and put he hands around me and bent down and kissed my cheek.
"Thanks for the breakfast beautiful." he whispered in my ear.
"Your welcome." I replied back.
We all finished breakfast and since its summer we dont have to go to school😏
" So what is everyone doing today?" i asked.
And everybody said nothing.
"Do yall wanna go to that waterpark that just opened?"
"Yesss!" they all said in unison.
"Well me and Mere are gonna go back her house to get our bathing suits. We will be back in like 15 minutes." I told them.
Cam walked over to me and kissed me.
"Bye."
"Bye." I said with a smile.

Mere was over there making out with Matt. I literally had to pull her to get her off over him. Dang...

We got to her house and i always leave a 2 bathing suits at her house just in case i need one.
"Which one should i use? The flowy turquoise chevron bikini? Or the tribal bikini?" i asked as she was changing.
(A/N they always change in front of eachother. They dont care if they see eachothers parts😂)
"Umm i think you should wear the flowy one!" She commented.
"Does this look okay?" she asked.
"Perfect as usual." I said smiling as i took off my clothes.

We put our hair in (really pretty) messy buns. And we got some athletic shorts and tshirts on and i got my keys and headed out the door.

We got to there house. I opened the door and we came in. And of course Mere went off to Matt but ya know, being the fatty as i am(A/N she is actually really skinny), i went to the kitchen and got food😂 I got some Oreos and i went into the living room and oh my gosh both of them shirtless...let me tell i saw freakin heaven😍....i stared for like a minute and he noticed and then he said," Umm hello....?" Waving his hand to get my attention. I looked away to his face a he was smiling.
I blushed in embarrasment.
"Sorry.." I looked down and sat next to him.
"Its fine." He said still smiling.

For some reason we just chilled at Cams house for like another 30 minutes just talking.

We finally left and we all went in Cams 2014 Jeep. Cam was driving and i was in the passenger seat and Matt and Mere were in the back.
"CAM OH MY FUCKING GOSH!" i screamed.
"WHAT THE FUCK. WHAT?" he said worried and scared.
"This song is my jam!!" I turned the music up loud. It was You Guessed It by Og Maco.
"Wow." he said.
And everyone started singing it together.
"BITCH YOU GUESSING, WOO...YOU IS RIGHHHT." We were pretty much screaming more than we were singing.
We all sang the whole song😂 it was pretty funny. And then some other songs came on like Habits and Dont Tell Em'. We jammed to some pretty dang good songs until we finally got to the waterpark.
We got out and we used these passes we got online. We got in and let me tell you what, this place is HUGE! Oh this is gonna be so much fun. We got on like every water ride there was and went to all the lazy rivers and everything. But we had one more water ride. This one is supposed to be the biggest water ride in the US! But the bad thing about it, is there are SO many steps. Ehh whatever.
So we climbed them. And i was getting tired like half way up there. I was getting a little dizzy to beacsue i havent had any water today and its 95 degrees. I didnt say anything but they could tell i was dizzy cuz i was walking funny.
"Hey Lay you all right?" Mere said.
"Um yeah you dont look so hot and your walking kinda funny.." Cam said.
"Yeah im fine." I said almost falling but Cam caught me.
"Hey Cam can i ask a favor?" I said as he was helping me up.
"Yeah of course what is it?"
"Can you um like carry me the rest of the way? Well nevermind your probably-" then he picked me up bridal style and we kept going.
I was holding on to his neck and chest. "Thank you so mu-" and thats the last thing i said and everything went black.

Cams POV

So as i was carrying her she whispered in my ear," Thank you so mu-" and she stopped. Oh shit she passed out.
"Guys she passed out! We need help!!" i screamed to them.
"Oh my gosh okay well we are almost there so lets run to the man up there." Matt said.
" yeah come on!" Mere said.
I knew something was wrong with her.
It was easy getting her up there because she weighed like 2 pounds..

We got up there.
"Sir um our friend just passed out and i think its because of dehydration!" Matt said.
"Oh okay well set her on the ground sir!" The man told me.
So i gently set her on the ground.
(A/N okay so i dont really know what they do when you pass out but whatever)
The man quickly got his Aid Kit and got out his equipment. He stopped the whole ride and got other people to help him.
Mere was crying a little into Matts shoulder. "She just passed out. Its not that serious. She will be okay!" Matt told her.
"Well we need to take her down to the real nurse." the man said.
He was about to pick her up, oh hell no he aint touching her like that.
"Here i got her." i told him.
" no ill take her" he said kinda mad.
"I GOT HER." I said madly.
Im pretty sure i scared him cuz he backed up alot. Yeah that is how its done.👏
So i picked her up. I cant wait until hopefully i can call this beauty mine.
She looked so peaceful.
I took her down literally 200 steps. Yes i counted them...dont judge✋😂. But it was pretty easy.

We got to the nurse and she did her job or whatever. We had to sit in her office thing for like 1hour and a half cuz we were waiting on Lacey to wake up.
-
-
-
She finally woke up.
"Hey how are you feeling?" i asked so sudden.
"Um my head hurts a little but im okay."
"Here honey drink some water." The nurse said.
So she drank some.
"So can we go back on the rides now?" she asked.
"Well do you feel better?" she replied.
"To be honest i really do! I just needed some water!"
"Well then yeah go ahead, but here take this water bottle with you! And dont do to to much!"
"Okay thank youu!" we all said.

Laceys POV

Well that was some adventure.
"Hey we should go back to the one we were starting on!" Matt said.
"Well if we are im holding you Lacey!" Cam said. And everybody started laughing.
"Okaay!"
"Matt can you pleassee hold me? I might pass out too!" Mere said with a smile and smirk.
"Of course i will😊" he replied.
So they both picked me and Mere up and starting walking.
We got to the top part and they sat us down.

Cams POV

We put them down and oh yay that guy is here..oh shit.
"Hey gorgeous how are you feeling? He said putting his hands on her. Omfg no!! I tensed up so much. Why the fuck would he do that. Hello im standing right here. And he saw me. Ugh.
"Im doing okay. Were you the one that helped me?"
"Yeah i pretty much saved your life." he replied.
"No you didnt i did!!" I said.
Wow Lacey didnt even pay ANY attention to me.
"Okay whoever you are get your fucking hands off her. Stop flirting with her! She is mine!!" I yelled. Oh crap i didnt mean to say she is mine.
" Okay i can let any guy flirt with me and maybe i will flirt with them. You are not in control of who i talk to. And i am NOT yours!!" she said pretty much screaming at me.
That broke my heart into 10,000 pieces. "Im am not yours" was running through my brain. But...
"So i think you should ride by yourself." She again.
And so i did.
I got on the tube and rode. The ride took about 2 minutes. The way down the slope i starting crying. Does that mean she doesnt want to be with me? This cant be happening. They ride was over and i got off the tube and i walked over to a shaded round picnic table type thing. I sat there. Thinking and thinking. Questions running through my head. The words she said to me. I just wanna go home.
I was sitting there for about 30 minutes until someone sat in front of me.

(A/N)

Cliffhanggerr! Sorry i had to do it! But okay sorry i havent posted much but yah. Ive been working on this for like 2 days because ive been so bussyy😝. Thank you for readinn. Love you guyyss😘 xoxo💕