Epilogue

Lacey POV
3 years later

"Babe happy 2 year wedding anniversary." I say kissing Cam on the lips.
"I love you so much babe." He says kissing me back.

*crying noises in the background*

"Ill get her." I say breaking up the kiss.
I walk to my daughters room.
I pick her up from her crib as she cries.
"Mommas got you sweetheart. Mommas got you." I say softly kissing her small head.

Her name is Cacey. yes Cacey is supposedly me and Cams ship name so thats why that her name.

Cacey is 6 months old. Shes so precious and makes me smile to know that i am her mother. And cams her father.

We are one happy family:)

Meres POV

"Matt???!" I scream as i feel so much from my stomach. Yes i am pregnant. And im pretty sure now im about to be having it.
"What what what is it babe?!" He says sprinting in here.
"We need to go to the hospital NOW!!" I say about to burst open, literally.
"Ill call Cam and Lacey! First lets get you in the car." He says as he helps me up and carries me to the car.
-
We drive off and i call Lacey.

L- hey babe whats-
M- IM ABOT TO HAVE MY CHILD MATT IS TAKING ME TO THE HOSPITAL
L- OH MY GOSH WE ARE ON OUR WAY!
M- okay hurry!!

I hung up.
-
-
"Its a girl!" The doctor says as this devil finally gets out of me.
"Skylar." I say panting.

I am officially a mother.
-
-
"Lacey!!" I say as lacey and cam comes in the room.
"WE ARE BOTH MOMS now!" she says as we high five.
"Now let me see my..?"
"Niece, Skylar." I say.
"Awee."

Laceys POV

The doctor carefully hands me the tiney baby.
I stared at her.
"Hey baby. Im your aunt, Lacey. You must be Skylar. Your so beautiful." I whisper to her.

I hold her for awhile and eventually give it back to Mere.

Awe im so happy for them💖
-
-
She gives the baby back to the doctors.
"Come lay." Mere says patting the bed.
I walk over and get in the bed.
We cuddled up next to eachother.
"Mere?"
"Yeah?"
"We are mothers. We are wives. How did this happen so quickly?"
"Dude i know right. I remember when the guys were mad at us for going to like Disney or wherever we went." She says as we start laughing.
"That seems like yesterday." I say.
"It really does. But now, we are married, have a child. And get this. Me and you are still bestfriends." She says.
"Bestfriends forever?" I ask.
"Damn right."
-
-

16 years later

Laceys POV

"Mom me and skylar are going out. Be back later." My daughter Casey says as she opens the front door and shuts it.

Yes Casey and Skylar are the best of friends, just like me and mere.
So glad.❤️
-
-
"Good night sweetheart." I say kissing my husband.
"Goodnight love." He says kissing back.
"Ya know, if you wouldnt have saved me, we wouldnt be here today, and neither would M&M. Im so glad You Saved Me." Cam says kissing me some more.
All i did was smile and kiss back.

THAT WAS THE END. I decided to not make a sequal and do an epilogue instead.

I dedicate this whole entire book to my wonderful bestfriend gracieemayy She has givin me so many ideas for this book and overall the bestest friend a girl could ever have. I trust her with my life and im so glad she is is my bestfriend. Love you so much❤️

So thank yall are for everything yall are the best! I love yall all so much!💗

xoxo,
Bribriiiiii💖