Chapter 1- Laceys POV

Waking up...my favorite part of the day😑 But today is gonna be fun. Me and my best friend Meredith(Mere) are going shopping! So I get up and a quick shower. I put on my strapless bra and my panties and then i put on a black and white tribal crop top and white high waisted shorts. I dry my hair and put my hair in a pretty loose side braid. Then I texted Mere.
(M-Mere L- Lacey)
L- Hey bae. Im ready! When do you want me to pick you up?
M- umm you can come now!
L- alright see you in a bit😘

---

When i got to her beautiful house, i walked in(A/N she is 18 and she lives alone) and the first thing i did was go into her kitchen to get food...cuz food is life.😍😂 After i got the chips, I went to find Mere. She was looking perfect...as always. She was wearing a plain turquoise crop top and high waited shorts. And her hair was straighened.
"Dang girl, your lookin fine." I told her.
" Well look at you!" she replied back. I gave her a big smile. "Ready?"
"Heck ya leggo."

(A/N Mere is vine famous/youtube famous also)

As we were shopping, a couple fans came up and we took pictures and greeted them of course!😊 Then we went to like every store in there! I got 3 pairs of vans, and like 6 new outfits that were just 😍. We got some starbucks( #typicalwhitegirls😛) and headed back to her house.

When we got back, we talked and watched a movie. The movie was over and it was about 4 so i decided to go home. As i was on the road, i saw something. It looked like a car accident. I drove fast to get there and got out of my car and ran to someone that it looked like got thrown out of the car. I went to the person and you would never believe who it was...

(A/N)

Hey guys! I hoped you like the chapter. Yeah i know this wasnt really that good but i promise it will get better. Thank you for reading!😊