chapter 17-Cams POV

We lay like this for the rest of night. I knew she never went back to sleep. Neither did i. She told me what her dream was about and i told her i would never let anything happen to her. She knew i am very protective over her. Especially now since were gonna have a child!
-
-
It was about 8am now and we decided to get up. Now were eating cereal.
"Hey wanna go to the gym?" I say. I really need to get back to shape im losing my 6pack.
"Yeah sure! I need to get my abs back. Wow. Damn i wish. " She says as she laughs.
"Like 10?" I say eating some cereal.
"Yeah thats fine. Should i get a shower before- nevermind stupid question." She laughs and then i do. Gah she is perfect. Absolutely perf.
-
-
"Oh my gosh ow this hate this. Why in the hell am i doing this?" she says trying to laugh as we both do lots of situps.
"I know right." I say. We've both are doing 100 situps.
Im at 55..56..57...ugh i HATE THIS.

We finished and i went to run and she did yoga.
-
-
-
"Night babe. I love you." I say to her and kissed her forehead.
"I love you too."
••••
{5 days later..sorry haha}

Laceys POV

"Are you ready babe?" I ask Cam as i finish getting ready. We are goin to the doctor to figure out what sex it is.
"Yeah les go."
-
"Lacey Waters?" The nurse calls out. Me and Cam go
into the room with her and i lay down on the seat thing im supposed to lay on.(😂) The doctor put the jell stuff on my stomach and then checked.
"So what is the sex?" I say excited.
He had a questionable look on his face.
"Well for some reason..i cant..see the baby well.." He says looking on the screen.
"Well maybe its hiding or something!" Cam says.
"I will be right back." He says and kinda hurrys out.
"Why did he look like something was wrong?" i asked Cam.
"I have no idea babe." He says back.

A little later he came back with a nurse. Then she checked me. She had the same look as well.
She whispered something to him. I couldnt quite get what she said. I looked at Cam and he couldnt figure it out either.
"Okay guys..um..there has been an incident that happened..we need to take her into a diagnosis test immediately. Take her to the hospital now and ill call Dr. Malod." He says a little pushy.
"Wait what? Why?" Cam says kind of mad.
"Yeah what the heck?" I say.
"Something is wrong with the baby and your health, plus we cant find it." He says.
Cant find it? Um its probably gonna be where normal babies are..?
So Cam hurried and took me to the hospital.
"Um Dr. Raylor called Dr. Malod for me because apparently something wrong with me and my baby." I say to the women that sits in front of the hospital.
"Um yes go to Room 312 on Level 6 and you will soon be getting ready for your test." She says.
Me and Cam both say thank you and head to the elevator. Once we get on we go to the room. We opened the door and they immediately made me get the gown on and immediately put me on the bed and rolled me to the place.
"I love you babe. No matter what. Ill see you later k?Cam says to me rushy.
"I love you too babe. See you later." I say with a smile and head the to the room.
They put a needle in my arm and i blacked out.

Cams POV

Im so worried about Lacey and our baby. That was like so fast i dont even know what just happened! I went and sat in the family waiting room. I called Matt.
M- hey bro wassup? So is it a boy or girl?
C- come to hospital now.
M- what why?
C- just come!{i say mad}
M- oh okay we are on our way!

Matts POV

"Mere come on we gotta go to the hospital now!" I say.
"What why?"
"Laceys there."
"Whats wrong??" She says worried. Damn.
"I dont know Cam just says come now so come on."
"Okay!" She takes hers shoes with her and we go. Guess shes just gonna put them on in the car?😂 well okay..😂
-
-
"Lacey Waters?" I say to the women.
"She is doing her test now, but the boy with her is in the waiting room of Level 6!" She says.
"Okay thank you!" Mere says and we go on the elevator and then go into the waiting room.
Cam was sitting there with his hands on his face and we sat next to him.
"So whats wrong?" I ask him. He didnt know we were sitting there.
"Oh hey. Okay so we went to the doctor to see what sex it was, and they both had like a confused look on there face. He was rushy and said like"go to the hospital immediately and ill call the doctor" and that she needs to have some test and there was something like they couldnt find the baby and something wrong with Lays health so they took her in already." He says.
"Oh my poor baby." Mere says worrying.
"When is she gonna get out?" I say.
"Well she went in there about 30 minutes ago so i dont know." He says.
"Well ill guess were gonna sit here until she gets out."

(A/N)

Hey guyss! super freakin Short omg ikk but i wanna finish that prt in the next chapter!😊 So do you think their babys gonna be okay? Hope so! Omg yay im goin to Gatlinburg😄 so i MIGHT get into another chapter idk yet. Okay thank you so so much for reading! I love yall!😘

xoxo!💕