𝑰

—

LILA SOLO WAS JUST SIXTEEN YEARS OLD when she lost her friends, but most importantly, her twin brother.

And the unfortunate thing was; it was all her brother's fault.

That fateful night when she was just sleeping soundly, like any other night, until she was awoke by the screams of her peers.

Immediately she got out of bed, to check out what the commotion was, but that's when she saw him, Ben, standing over the dead bodies of the younglings. Lila was stunned. She didn't know what to do.

That night haunted her for the rest of her life.

After the General had heard the news about the Jedi Temple, her heart felt like it had stopped.

Two of her children, her babies, were in there. But what she was yet to find out which was more heartbreaking, is that one of her children was the cause.

Leia immediately sent out a search team for her daughter. And when she was found outside of the remains of the Jedi Temple, Leia was overjoyed. At least one of her children were safe. That was the optimism she needed.

But then Lila's introduced to Poe Dameron, the best pilot in the whole of the resistance.

Why was she introduced to him? Because her mother couldn't think she could handle herself. So she was stuck with Poe looking after her 24/7.

Leia had good intentions, when assigning Poe to Lila. She wanted the best for her daughter. So she didn't turn out like- her son. Secondly, Leia has a lot of trust in Poe.

Poe was obviously in protest to this whole idea. Use to flying X-Wings and blowing things up for missions, not looking after some sixteen year old girl.

But as Poe's world starts to grow, Lila's begins to shrink.

The two end up becoming best friends over time, completely opposite to when they first met.

But when they both begin to develop feelings, what happens then?

In the midst of a war, will their relationship survive?