"As you wish,' he chuckled and did as he was told. My hand stroked him slow at first, then as I squeezed firmly, I picked up the pace. Emerson as moaning loudly as I pressed my body into his, my free hand sprung me free out the tight constrains of my boxers.

"Nick, please!" he begged, and that was it. I lined myself up with him and took him hard.

an hour later

Emerson had pulled the car up in the driveway of the apartment he shared with Harley. He has lived here for a few years and I can tell that he's going to miss it. I just hope that I can make a good housemate, well I'm his partner, so there are ways I can make things hotter.

"You're not having second thoughts, are you?" I asked, when I turned to see him just sitting there looking at the building. He shook his head a little and then when his gaze met mine, his grin grew wide. It was that big, I was almost blinded by while big pearly whites.

"Hell no! I'm more than ready, excited and happy to be moving in with you, Nicholas Taylor." he said as he rubbed my thigh with his hand.

"I'm glad, because otherwise I'd have to kidnap you." I chuckled, our faces now only inches apart. My stomach did a few flips and my heart took off into overdrive.

"And handcuff me to our bed?" he was now smirking, his eyes have a mischievous glint in them.

"That could be arranged." I licked my lips and looked down to his, his juicy, kissable lips. Just as he placed his hand on the side of my face and the kiss deepened, there was a loud knock on the window. Both of us jumping back with freight and then turned to see who was banging, Emerson groaned.

"Damn it, Harley!" Em was clearly annoyed with his friend, who was standing there with a smirk and his eye brows wriggling.

"We will continue that later." he turned back to face me, then winked before he opened the door and greeted his friend. I took a deep breath and tried to collect my thoughts before getting out. It's time to meet the famous playboy Harley. I wonder if he is as bad a Jace used to be.

"Hi, I'm Harley! You must be the boy that's stolen my wingman." Harley grinned, his hand out ready for me to shake. I was barely out of the car when he threw the door open wide. Does he not know about personal space? I looked to Emerson who was behind Harley, secretly asking him for help. All he did was shrug and then wince when I was pulled into a very tight hug.

"Hi, I'm Nick," I coughed as I was momentarily winded. My eyes still on my boyfriend, begging him to help me. He chuckled and then stepped forward to pry Harley off me. When he let go, he was still standing there looking crazy with that creepy grin.

"Leave him alone, Harls. I really love this guy, please don't scare him away," Em grinned, his eyes only set on me as he spoke.

"Fine. But if you hurt my boy here, I'm going to hunt you don't, and kill you." Harley's words now more firmer and with the warning he just gave me with his eyes, he would do just that.

"That's the same thing Brax says to me every chance he gets," Emerson laughed, and placed his hand on Harley's shoulder. We headed inside, and when I walked through the door, it looked like I had walked into one of my nephews rooms. There was mess everywhere! Clothes, dishes, you name it, I can see it.

"Wow Harls! No wonder you begged me not to move out, I won't be here to play housemaid." Em laughed as he too scanned the small apartment. Emerson has told me that he's lazy, even at work he pretends to be busy. I'm definitely going to make sure I help out more around the house, so it gives him a break. Clearly he was doing a lot around here.

"I could always pay you to come clean it." Harley grinned and then gave him a begging face. Emerson rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"No fucking way." he laughed, then walked toward a door, then stopped. He turned my way and then motioned for me to follow him. I finally get to see his room. When I walked in I wasn't surprised to see it all neat and tidy. Such a huge difference to the current state of the apartment.