Emotional Behavior

In dedication to @ekdancer6622.

Jace watched her as she stirred around in her sleep. Moving around restlessly as if she were having a nightmare. Multiple times had he tried waking her up to make her calm down, only he never needed to actually wake her up, all he needed to do was talk to her and touch her. When she would curl herself around him, he tightened his grip on her, and looked down.

Her face was upturned at him, her brilliant green eyes shining as she looked up at him.

As he looked down he saw a spark in her eyes as she light up, looking at him with love. "I lose my memory for a day, and you let me do whatever I want?" She asked with a serious face, like she was angry at him.

"I...What?" Jace asked, utterly confused. He saw the corner of her mouth twitch, and he smiled.

She smiled up at him, and swung her leg over him and climbed on top of him, straddling his hips. Leaning down over him, she got closer to his face. When their lips were millimeters apart she stopped moving in, "I said, 'I lose my memory for a day, and you let me do whatever I want?' I thought you were going deaf from all of those blows to the head, but I didn't think it was this bad." She smiled down at him and bit her lip.

Jace flipped her over so her back was against the bed and he was on top of her, "Who said I let you get away with everything?" He said, copying her motions, getting closer to her lips. As she bit her lip, he shook his head. "You know what that does to me Clarissa."

She chuckled and continued to bit her lip, and ran her hands under his shirt, moving her fingertips lightly over his washboard stomach, tracing old runes and the scars on his body, winding him up, only to ignite the flame. She rolled them back over so she was on top of him again, her shirt sliding up, resting on her curvy hips, "Do I now?"

Jace couldn't take it anymore, he reached up, cupping her neck with his left hand, resting his right hand on her hip, and pulled her close, smacking their lips together, sitting up with her on his lap. She wrapped her arms around his neck, keeping them close.

She felt his hands slip under her shirt, teasing her. Clary, being her, had to get a rise out of him. She bit his lip and moved her body closer until she was pressed against him everywhere. She felt him moan in her mouth and grip her hips. She moved her hands to his chest and started urging him down against the bed...

Isabelle was laying on her bed, staring at the ceiling when a knock on her door brought her out of her trance. She groaned and got up, pushing herself forward.

She opened the door and had half a mind to just slam it in their face. But she didn't. "What do you want?" Her voice edged with anger.

Simon looked into her dark blue eyes that looked almost black or brown, "Can we talk?"

Isabelle gave him a hard stare, then opened the door wider, standing to the side to let him pass through the doorway.

He entered her room, looking around seeing it was the usual. Bras on the door handle of the bathroom; makeup table covered with brushes, powders, and lipsticks; clothes in a basket; pink and black, sparkled room. The usual.

He turned around to see her leaning against the now closed door, her hand on her hip, "What did you want to talk about?"

"Isabelle," Simon began, "I know that you are mad at me. I also know that you love your brothers. That you would do anything for them. I shouldn't have just said that Jace was taking advantage of Clary. I knew he wasn't, I was just angry. Angry at Sebastian for hurting her. Angry that she didn't remember me. Angry at you for taking his side over mine." Simon sighed, "But I know that he comes first. All of your family does. And I had no right to say what I did, and I am sorry."