Quiz of 15 questions

I am sorry that I haven't updated lately. Since I haven't updated recently, I will give you a quiz that if someone passes all the questions, then I will have the story posted before Friday this week. I warn you, it isn't going to be that easy. I will post the answers on Wednesday. 15 questions... GO!

1.What does the sword that Clary has, have inscribed on the blade?

2.Name three item Clary hits Sebastian with when she is in Magnus' apartment?

3.What is the pattern on Clary's wedding dress?

4.Who yells "BURN!!!" and who do they say it to?

5.Why does Magnus say "Jesus even with the case of the crazy's, she still finds him attractive. What the hell?"

6.Why does Clary punch Kaelie in the face?

7.Who says Clary sounds just like Jace?

8.What color was Clary's shirt before and after she was placed in another room to be healed?

9.Who is the first person to recognize who James was?

10.Why does Clary think that sometimes, maybe God does grant miracles?

11.Name one thing that Clary compares Jace's heart to and what chapter.

12.What do Isabelle and Alec compare the sight of Clary's room to when they open the door?

13.Why does Clary say that Simon could never hurt Jace?

14.What does Clary call Simon when she has the amnesia?

15.What was the argument about inside of the library when Clary eavesdrops on the conversation?

BONUS QUESTION***

16.Name the whole design of Clary's dress, without looking back at the story chapter. If you can. No copy and pasting, and no look backs. Can you do it?