RULES & REGULATIONS

RULES & REGULATIONS

Enough with the introduction. Let's proceed to the Rules and Regulations of this Book Club. And, kindly be reminded that you must read everything, failure to do so, your Entry would not be accepted upon submission.

Comment in line if it's needed.

FOLLOW TO FOLLOW. You must follow (@TheSizzlingPrince) your Kuya Prince's account, so that you will be updated with any additional information about this book club.

I rest assured to you all, once you followed me, expect a FOLLOW BACK from the admins of this Book Club.

You would be lucky enough if you got TWO FOLLOW BACKS from me. Oh 'di ba? Panalo ka na noon. Isang account lang finallow mo permanently dapat, pero dalawa na agad ang babalik sa iyong follow.

Take note: PERMANENT follow back from us, as long as you follow the instructions given here.

Comment in line if 'DONE'.

READ ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS. Every time I updated a new chapter, read everything so you would be guided accordingly. I am very particular when it comes to executing a certain instruction and even to those who are not following it properly.

Always remember, there is a corresponding punishment for those who are not complying with any given instruction and rules. Please be civilized and follow what was given, it's for your own sake though.

BE FRIENDLY & BE RESPONSIBLE.

NO TOXIC ALLOWED. This is one of my enemies, toxic writers. How so? Well, all of us are aspiring writers and wanted to tell everyone what we are capable of by creating a world that only we could fathom. All of us are putting our efforts, time, and love to all of our work for us to share it with others.

However, there are other writers that are not doing their TASKS. Mayroon namang iba na binabasa lamang ang unang part i-s-skip ang gitna, then jump to the end of the story tapos bigay ng feedback na minsan hindi pa angkop doon sa binasa. Kainis.

Please, guys, pinaghirapan ng partner ninyo ang kanyang likha tapos mandaraya kayo.

Kaya naman, kung isa ka rin sa mga katulad ko na nais maappreciate talaga ang iyong likha na walang halong ka-plastikan at pandaraya, lalo na sa mga nag-skip reading. Well, ladies and gentlemen, you are WELCOME TO THIS BOOK CLUB!

Dahil, mayroon akong gagawing instructions when it comes to COMMENTS section upang magkaalaman kung binasa ba or hindi ang iyong likha.

Again, I am very particular and strict when it comes on implementing rules.

Comment in line, 'I am not toxic.'

TAG TEN ACTIVE ACCOUNTS IN THIS LINE. In order for us to start immediately, it would be great and highly appreciated if you tag as many as you can. Invite other aspiring authors like us who doesn't want toxic writers and want their work to be known and be appreciated. And of course, to be part of this awesome book club.

I assure you, you would truly enjoy here because of the authentic rules and instructions, honest feedback, and many more!

COMMENT IN LINE IF YOU'RE QUALIFIED. If you've read the above rules in this Book Club, comment in line 'QUALIFIED NA ME' before proceeding to the next chapter.

IF YOU ARE DONE, YOU MAY NOW PROCEED TO THE NEXT CHAPTER.