✔BATCH 4: PARTNER'S TASK

BATCH 4: PARTNER'S TASK

Congratulations everyone! You finally made it here. Now, before you proceed with your partner, just a quick reminder: Read the How to Vomment's Chapter before going on here. Second, Two Major Comments should be given per  chapter.  Third, if you have any questions or clarification, please  lemme know,  right away.

DEADLINE OF THE TASK IS ON JANUARY 20, 2020 (MONDAY). If need ng extension, please lemme know as well.

Ayan, ah! Super haba ng  inyong deadline, so walang rason na hindi ninyo gagawin ang tasks properly. From time to time ichecheck ko mga pinaggagawa niyo sa inyong kapartner. Masipag ako mag-check kahit busy ako sa work, kaya hindi iyan makakatakas.

PARTNER #1:

MrGlensWP = I Hate you | I Love you (10 votes and 10 parts to read, read the How to Vomment Chapter for the comments.)

ace_fantasy = THE DARKNESS NIGHT (10 votes and 10 parts to read, read the How to Vomment Chapter for the comments.)

PARTNER #2:

heysendaya = Barely Lethal (20 votes and 20 parts to read, read the How to Vomment Chapter for the comments.)

SierraEmpress = Get Away With Murder (20 votes and 20 parts to read, read the How to Vomment Chapter for the comments.)

PARTNER #3:

HeneralAudrey = Macedo is Coming (4 votes and 4 parts to read, read the How to Vomment Chapter for the comments.)

pimpleasee_ = The Moment I Died (4 votes and 4 parts to read, read the How to Vomment Chapter for the comments.)

PARTNER #4:

HeneralAudrey = Reigncarnation Overload (10 votes and 10 parts to read, read the How to Vomment Chapter for the comments.)

Saoirse041192 = Macy's first love (10 votes and 10 parts to read, read the How to Vomment Chapter for the comments.)

PARTNER #5:

revelagent26 = Daylight (2 votes and 2 parts to read, read the How to Vomment Chapter for the comments.)

luvhartt = the mafia boss is a girl (2 votes and 2 parts to read, read the How to Vomment Chapter for the comments.)

IF YOU ARE DONE WITH YOUR PARTNER, KINDLY SUBMIT THIS ONE:

Done with @ (mention the   username of your partner). Partner's Task #  (Number you're paired   with). Story: (Title of your partner's story).  TAG FIVE ACTIVE AUTHORS.

Example:

Done with @pimpleasee_ . Partner's Task #69. Story: Destroy thy Fallen Game. TAG FIVE ACTIVE AUTHORS.