"Ya know, I really don't appreciate the way you be asking me to give you head." He chuckled.

"I'm sorry. Can you put my genitalia in your mouth please?"

"You think you're soo cute huh?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at him.

"Wear that." He said, looking at the dress I had pulled off the rack.

"Fuck you think i'm holding it for?" He turned his lip up at me.

"Yo attitude stank."

"Yo ass stank."

"I just washed so shut up." He said, going to his section of the closet.

"You need to move this shit out of here and let me get the whole closet like the original plan was."

"Who you think you is?"

"Chris you got that big ass closet round there and you wanna share one with me."

"The other one for my shoes." I rolled my eyes.

"Imma give all them shoes away." He raised an eyebrow. It was pretty much quiet the rest of the time we were getting dressed.

"You wearing them shoes?" I huffed.

"Why else would I be carrying the shoes out the closet Christopher?"

"Catch another attitude and imma stick my foot in your ass."

"Yeah you just try it."

"Well even though you being an asshole, you look good. I might give you a lil dick tonight." He said, pulling me closer as I adjusted my dress in the mirror.

"See this is why we can't get nothing done cause you always rubbing up on me

"See this is why we can't get nothing done cause you always rubbing up on me." I said, pushing him away with my butt and grabbing my purse.

"Well i'm sorry for loving you and doing what boyfriends do."

"It's okay, just do better next time." I patted his chest and walked out of the room.

"I kinda liked your baby weight, you shoulda kept it." He said, holding my hand up for support as we walked downstairs.

"No, I like my abs."

"I like that ass." He said smacking it.

"I like that dick." I said grabbing it and running out the door before he could snatch me back.

"Keep on and you gone break your neck in them heels."

"I know how to run in heels.. you should know." I winked. He bit his lip and smacked my ass again as he opened my car door. I'm getting some sex tonight.