56🖤.

Hazel

"Let's go on a date." Chris said, plopping down on the bed.

"Please, I don't even like you." I responded, not taking my eyes off of the page I was reading. He snatched the book out of my hand, folded the page I was on and sat it on the side table.

"You stupid bitch."

"Let's go out." He said, slipping his hands between my thighs.

"Go out where?" He shrugged.

"I don't know, to eat or something."

"Where?" He sucked his teeth.

"Man Hazel damn." I laughed.

"I'm sorry, sheesh."

"Come on, your mama got Riyah, my mama got Ro. We got the night to ourselves and you not tryna take advantage."

"Aww, my mans wants some quality time with meee." I cooed, straddling his lap.

"I do, you being mean." He said, wrapping his arms around me.

"Me sowwy." I apologized, pecking his lips.

"Mhm, go get dressed." He ordered, tapping my behind.

"What should I wear?" I asked, getting from on top of him. He sat upright and shrugged.

"Something."

"Oh thanks, that helped a lot." He threw a pillow at me as removed my durag, patting my itchy weave.

"You be patting the shit out your head Hazel, i'm surprised you still got brain cells." I stuck my middle finger up and continued combing my tracks.

"Are you gonna get dressed or you just gone look at me?" I asked, turning around to look at him.

"With how long you be taking, I got time." He said, resting his arms behind his head. I picked the pillow up he had thrown not too long ago and threw it back at him.

"Get your ass up and put some clothes on." He sucked his teeth.

"You got one child muhfucka, I ain't it."

"Get the fuck up neow." I said through clenched teeth. He rolled his eyes and got out of the bed.

"You better be ready in the next twenty minutes too."

"Boy I done washed for bed and you talking bout a damn date. Hop your funky ass in the shower and shut up." He chuckled and shook his head as he walked towards the bathroom. I sat at my vanity and opened up my makeup bag.

"Hmm.." I tapped my chin, searching for the right color. Whatever look I decided on was going to determine my outfit.

"You still ain't dressed?" Chris asked, coming out of the shower ten minutes later.

"Chris leave me alone and lotion ya ass." He laughed.

"That's what you get, I ain't lotioning my ass." I shook my head and put the finishing touches on my look for tonight.

"How it look?" I asked, standing up and facing him. He stood there examining my face with his dick all out.

"It look good."

"Thanks.. put your dick up." I said, going into the closet.

"You put it up."