Once the transformation was complete Aizawa charged at Y/N and wrapped him up in his scarf. (Bad idea). Y/N fired a plasma blast from his mouth and burned his way threw the scarf and hit Aizawa's shoulder. Aizawa fell to the ground and Y/N got out of the scarf and whacked Aizawa with his tail and sent him flying to a tree. As Aizawa tried to get up Y/N charged at him like a freight train and rammed into Aizawa. Y/N then clawed at Aizawa a few times and hit him with his tail again. Aizawa was sent flying about at least twenty feet into the air and as he came down Y/N hit him with his tail and then crashed into a mountain side. Aizawa used his scarf to punch Y/N a few times. Then the scarf wrapped around Y/N fists and then kicked Y/N in the stomach and hip. Y/N took a breath and fired a plasma blast at Aizawa. Aizawa fell to the ground fried crispy. Aizawa slowly got up and dusted himself off a bit. As Y/N charged at Aizawa, Aizawa jumped and kicked Y/N in the chin and then in the back and then in the tail. Y/N then kicked Aizawa away.

At that moment Aizawa realized he made a terrible mistake. "Oh crap, I should have thought this through much more clearly". He said to himself. Y/N turned back into his human form, put his clothing on, for a moment he thought he saw Ragdoll, Pixie bob and Mandalay watching Y/N from a distance blushing, drooling and giving him a lustful look. Once he got his clothes on he walked over to Aizawa. His eyes widened and his mouth dropped. "Oh god Aizawa! Are you ok"?!? He asked nervously. Aizawa gave Y/N a reassuring smile.

"Hey r-r-relax Y/N I'm,...fine. Hey you have a phone right"? Aizawa asked Y/N. Y/N nodded and got out his phone. Aizawa smiled weakly. "Good because I think I might need a hospital".

Once they got to the hospital a guy in a trench coat, black goggles, a blue scarf and wrapped in bandages head to toe, looked over Aizawa and spoke. "Well Aizawa, you have five broken ribs, at least thirteen broken bones, you have third degree burns and internal bleeding . The fact your still alive is by far truly amazing. In fact in your condition you shouldn't work at U.A for the next twelve weeks". The doctor said looking over Aizawa.

The words "No holding back. Go all out. Treat me like a villain" rang in his head. Aizawa face palmed once he realized that he made a poor choice of words. "Oh god why did I say that"? He mumbled to himself.

Flashback end

Y/N got downstairs with his book bag and saw Aizawa waiting for him. Aizawa volunteered to take Y/N to U.A.

"Congratulations on U.A"!!! Ragdoll said happily as she hugged Y/N's head. Y/N blushed brightly as Ragdoll hugged his head between her breasts. Aizawa tried to pull Y/N away from Ragdoll but then she gave Aizawa possible one of the creepiest death glares in history. Aizawa felt like his soul was taken from his body as she glared at him. He just stood in place as she glared at him. Soon she pulled Y/N away from her breasts and lightly kissed his forehead.

"Good luck on your first day"! Ragdoll said happily. Pixie bob and Manadalay soon came in and each gave him a kiss in the cheek. After that Aizawa quickly took Y/N out of the house. "Come on. Let's go before I need to pull out pepper spray". Aizawa said as he and Y/N got in his car and drove to U.A.

Small time skip

Aizawa and Y/N arrived at U.A and were already setting up class 1-A. No other students had arrived at the time. "So Aizawa are you sure you still wanna teach today? Your still recovering for when I beat you in training six months ago". Y/N said nervously to Aizawa. Aizawa gave Y/N a reassuring smile. "Relax Y/N. I've been through much worse". Aizawa said to Y/N.

"I'm going to nap until the whole class gets here. Wake me when they do". Aizawa said getting into a sleeping bag and falling asleep within seconds. Y/N just took a breath and looked at Aizawa. "That guy needs some love in his life or a doctor who enjoys a challenge". Y/N said to himself. As he sat down he heard something fall outside the door. He got up and opened the door to see what happened. He looked and saw a girl with long green hair wrapped into a bow.