The Punk

Percy's POV

Walking through the school, my hands in my pockets, thats when I saw her. She was at her locker, getting her math book. She had blonde hair, grey stormy eyes, and a beautiful face. A smile crossed my face, I could flirt with her, then crush her dreams. Thinking my idea through, I went over to her, then I leaned on a locker, when she shut it close I came into view. She was checking me out. "Hey there beautiful." I said to her, casually. Her face became beet red, smiling to her I saw that she had a little grin herself.

"Hi..." she says back shyly, putting my hand to her lip I said "Shhh" Leaning in, she starts to lean in too, but then backs away. Angry that my plan hadn't gone as planned, I went over to chase after her, she had gone out of the school. There she was, leaning into somebody's arms, instantly, I felt even more anger. The boy was Luke Castellen. The second most popular kid at school. He hates me, I hate him. He was setting her hair behind her ear, then, he saw me, gave me a wicked grin, and kissed her forehead.

Leaning back towards the tree behind him, he grins from ear to ear. Then says "Hey babe. Miss me much?" The blonde girl hugs him, holding him tight, then looks up at him with her grey sparkling eyes. She looks beautiful... Shake out of it Percy! Your only here to crush her. My thoughts were messed up, don't tell me I like her... Naw! No girl is good enough for me! Still, seeing her with him, made me furious. What made me steam smoke out of my ears was when he kissed her. But not on the forehead or cheek. I knew if I went over and fought him, I would get a black eye. And Sally wouldn't like that. He was 'perfect' for most girls, he was blond, was muscular, and was tough. But I was five times better than him, sneering I turned back to the school. Seeing Mira made me sick. She was a... a... there's no word bad enough to describe her. She was crap, seriously. "Hey Percy..." She flirted, ignoring her greeting, I went right to my locker. For some reason, seeing Luke and the girl kiss hurt my right in the heart... Oh no, I'm falling for her... shaking my head to try to get that out of my thoughts, Mira started coming over to me. She has too much makeup on. I thought, looking at her face, it had eye liner, but not one layer, but fifty. She also had, hmm... leaning in to see what it was I squint, she probably thought that I was leaning in to kiss her, so she ends up kissing me. Stumbling back and wiping my lip at the same time, I hit my back on the trash can, falling on my head, everyone starts laughing. Getting up, murmuring a curse, I see the girl. She looks at me like she feels sorry, for a split second, it seems like she wanted to go after me and help me up. But Luke kisses her on the forehead, she looks up and him then fakes a smile. I could tell it was fake, but Luke couldn't... What is this tingling sensation in my stomach? Once up, I jog out of school, passing the girl. Seeing a glistening in her eye, I smile at the look of her eyes.

She's beautiful. No wonder I'm in love.

Soon I'm in my blue Mercedes, hitting my head on the top of the steering wheel. Ashamed that she had a boyfriend. Sighing I say "Oh well. Guess that beautiful Blondie won't be mine." Then, anger hits me. "No. She is gonna be mine. Even if its the last thing I do." Driving away, I see her look at me quickly, then turn away. She looked like she heard what I said. Knowing that I was blushing, I step on it.

Once home, I quickly run up my room, ignoring my mom's greeting. "Percy Jackson! Come down here! I made blue waffles!" Hearing 'blue', and 'waffles' in the same sentence usually gets me down there, but I didn't even bother move from my bed. Why do I feel this for her? Why not someone else? Sighing, I turn on the t.v.