Obi-Wan looked at her with vague surprise. "Moira?"

"In the flesh," she responded. "Why do you look so surprised? I told you that I work at a nightclub."

"Yes, but I didn't think it was Outlander."

Her shoulders moved up and down in a lazy shrug. "Gotta make money legally somehow," she told him. She turned slightly to fix him a drink. A blue-greenish liquid Moira drank occasionally. "So," she started as she handed him the alcohol. He gave her a small smile and a thanks. "What's a Jedi like you doing in a place like this?" She leaned on the counter of the bar with both of her hands, holding up her weight. Her head tilted to the side as her lips curled fondly. The yellow light emitted from the under the surface lit their faces up in mellow light against the neon above them.

Obi-Wan smirked slightly behind the glass as he took a sip of the drink. "Wouldn't you like to know?"

Her lips parted to respond, and she was halfway through an eye roll when another voice – gravely and annoying – interrupted them. "You wanna buy some death sticks?" Elan Sleazebaggano questioned the Jedi, flipping the drug around in his fingers.

Moira looked at the man in disdain and annoyance. A regular, Elan was, and someone the woman avoided just because of how sleazy – ironic, given his last name – seemed to be.

"You don't want to sell me death sticks," Obi-Wan said, motioning with his hand slightly.

"I don't want to sell you death sticks," Elan repeated. He put the death stick away and picked up his drink.

"You want to go home and rethink your life."

Elan set the glass back down. "I want to go home and rethink my life." With that, he turned and walked away.

Moira choked back a small laugh. "Impressive," she muttered.

Obi-Wan raised an eyebrow. He took a small sip of the beverage. "You would be able to do that too, if you never left."

A challenging glint formed in her eyes and she smirked smugly. "Who says I can't?"

Before he could question her, a familiar sensation of danger washed over the two. Moira stood a bit straighter. Her blue eyes traveled over the crowd, and she turned her head. She spotted Obi-Wan's Padawan on the other side. He looked safe, just eyeing the crowd as he searched for whoever the two were after. No one looked to be following him suspiciously. The feeling grew, and she turned back to her long time friend. She glanced over his shoulder. Someone walked slowly towards his back, one arm raised.

"Obi—."

"I know."

In a blink of an eye, Obi-Wan grabbed his lightsaber and the bright blue blade came out of the hilt. He turned swiftly and the weapon sliced through the bounty hunter's arm, hand and blaster going to the ground. The chatter and laughter halted. Everyone turned to the scene, and Moira watched as the bounty hunter fell backwards and slid down one of the slanted walls. Obi-Wan helped her up by the good arm as Anakin walked over.

"Easy. Jedi business," the boy told the crowd. "Go back to your drinks."

Moira took both Elan's and Obi-Wan's dirty glasses off of the counter. She put them with the other dirty dishes that needed to be washed, and then made her way out of the bar once making sure another employee was there. She grabbed a plastic bag on her way. Briskly, she walked to where a tiny crowd of curious intoxicated costumers had gathered together.