Chapter 2: Temptation

"Huh?" He sounded dazed, as if not expecting your raspy breaths between each word.
You moaned after hearing his deep voice. You lowered your own, hoping nobody but he could hear you. "I'm going to cum soon, Jongin." Your fingers mimicked how he would sensually play with you and it was particularly difficult now to control your breathing.
"You're-" He seemed to understand what you were doing in the bathroom after a short pause. "Wait for me, baby, I'll be right there." He, too, had lowered his voice until it felt like he was whispering right in your ear again.
"Quickly," you pleaded and heard him telling your friends that he was going to take you home. You had to keep quiet but it was hard when he began talking in the phone again.
Just like you, he sounded out of breath. "Which bathroom are you in?"
"The one on the right," you squeaked as you neared your climax.
"Open for me," he ordered in a hush voice.
You whined but stood up and unlocked the door. In an instant, your boyfriend was inside. He towered over you in his dark suit and threw your bag to the floor. He locked the door so that it said "occupied" on the other side and then pushed you against the opposite wall, kissing you with feverishly.
"I didn't know you were getting ready for me," he commented after the heated kiss and shoved his hands up the tight skirt of your white dress. "I thought you were running away to keep me from touching you."
"Would that have worked?" You couldn't stop thinking about all the things he would do to you in this small room and the numerous ways the two of you could be discovered.
He smirked menacingly. "No." He stopped your hand when you tried to push off the jacket of his suit. "No time for clothing," he said before he steered you to the sink.
Holding onto the mirror, you propped a leg on the edge of the small sink and immediately stiffened. You were already wet down there and the coolness of the air was a shock to your system.
But soon his fingers came to stroke your heat. He hooked your panties to the side, stroking up and down your slit until your eyes had fluttered closed from pleasure. His other hand squeezed your bare bottom and down your thighs, leaving a warm trail.
Taking his fingers out of your womanhood he quickly replaced it with his hard member. Thrusting into you, he found your spot and kept thrusting it every single time making you throw your head back in pleasure.