⭐first date // tyler joseph

Requested by my favorite Wattpad person and literal angel walking, chalupa_tyler  love u bb♥♥♥

"—AND THEN I TOLD HIM that if he didn't want to do it, then I would push him closer and closer to the end of the stage until he did!" Tyler Joseph, your friend of several months and date of two hours was winding up a long story about his friend Josh. The corners of your mouth were twitching, but you were attempting to hold in your laughter. You didn't want to give him the satisfaction of seeing a reaction, although you secretly thought his tale was hilarious.

"Aw, c'mon, (Y/N)! Not even a mildly loud laugh?"

"Nope."

"How about a teeny giggle?"

"Ew. No."

"A grin at least?"

"Gross."

"Don't make me come over there and tickle you!"

"Oh, Tyler, you wouldn't. Not in public," you smirked.

"Oh, (Y/N), I would," he replied, mocking your emphasis.

"Very well," you sighed, and flashed a glaringly fake smile.

"I'm unsatisfied," Tyler said, stirring his chocolate milk with a pout. (Chocolate milk on a first date? you had asked. Nothing but peak hydration for this boy, he had grinned. You still held that milk was gross.)

"Well, maybe if you were actually funny, I would laugh," you shrugged, pursing your lips in mock disappointment.

"All right, then, Miss Humor Expert, let's hear what hilarious tidbit you can enlighten this conversation with," Tyler retorted.

"Fine," you said, and launched into a tale about the time your college roommate had covered your entire bed with sand. Tyler watched you intently as you mimed out your reaction to the sensation, a smile breaking across his face. As you reached the peak of the story, he started giggling, laughter growing louder and louder as the dimples you found so endearing imprinted themselves across his face. An old couple looked over at the two of you fondly, but you were so wrapped up in your story and he was so wrapped up in you that neither of you noticed.

You finished your story and took Tyler in, all big eyes and flushed face. He met your eyes and his smile, although never shrinking, grew more affectionate. Something in his expression made your heart race, and you felt your cheeks heating up despite yourself.

"You're something else, (Y/N)," he said quietly. You smiled at him in pure, stupid affection, eyes no doubt as admiring as his.

The old woman found herself close to tears.