When I Heard something about a Beskar I knew nothing good is coming out of baldy's mouth. I start to say. "I wouldn't touch that if I was you." They all look at me for a few seconds then baldy took a knife out and scratch Mando chest piece with it just to get a rise out of him. I knew that pissed Mando off but he didn't recreate. Because he was waiting for the perfect time to.

I knew the moment has come when the barkeep said. "Here." When he slid the drink passed me Mando grabbed it smashing the cup into baldy's face then twisted his arm so he would stab himself. I grabbed the Trawler with a mechanical arm smashing his head into the bar. Then taking my blaster out and shooting him in the chest when he tried to get back up. I was about to shoot the quarren when Mando shoots his grapple hooked from his hand and around the quarren leg. When the quarren turns around he shoots Mando's shoulder. Mando shoots the door panel. The door starts to close when it does it cuts the quarren right in half.

"Ew really Mando you couldn't have shot him instead. Ew." I said with my voice being a little deeper then it normal was with my mask on. He looked at me I could just tell he was glaring at me. But I also notice he was looking at me for being hurt anywhere. I slide my hand up my neck so I could turn on my comms. Where he could be the only one to hear me

"I'm fine. Now let's get our target and leave this place." I said Looking at him he nodded his head. We made our way to our target when he laughed a little bit. "I wouldn't be laughing if was you." I said with my comms still on. I started to remember his name.

Mythrol started to talk he was looking at Mando "Thank you! Thank you very much." He looks at me. "You have my heartfelt gratitude." When Mando didn't say anything it became awkward.

"I think your going to kill him with this awkwardness." I said laughing a bit. Mando didn't say anything but I knew he rolled his eyes. I slid my hand up to my neck so other people could hear me. Mythrol broke the silence. "You know what? Here." he said. "You take my credits. Buy yourself, and your partner a drink."

Mando started to lean forward to put down the bounty puck down. I saw it in the corner of my eye. When he put it down it started to display the target face's on it. Mythrol looked at it "Oh. Is that a bounty puck." He looked at Mando then to me then back to Mando. Mythrol started talking again. "Is that me? look uh I could get you more credits-"

When Mando cut him off with his famous line. " I could bring you in warm." He said moving he's hand to he's blaster. "or I could bring you in cold." I smirk when he looks at me for help. "I'm not someone you should be asking for help." I said walking towards the door because Mando was already handcuffing him.

I was playing in the snow while we were walking towards the place we needed to get to the ship. When I hear Mythrol start talking to me. "So how long have you been with Mando?" I see Mando tense a bit. "Have you ever heard the saying curious killed the Tookas." I say stopping beside Mando when he stopped in front of a Kubaz.

"We need passage to the yards." Mando said. When I hear the Kubaz talk he plays a flute. I looked up when I hear a landspeeder and I see a droids with it. "No droids." Mando said with a cold voice. The Kubaz started talking. "He said no droids." I said at the same time Mando throw him a credit.

The Kubaz said something then played his flute again. I hear a landerspeeper that's barely working the driver looked at us. "Where to." The driver said. I turned to Mando. "The yards and your sitting in the middle." I said with a voice that letting him know there was no room to argue.

I lean my head on Mando shoulder because I was freezing. "I need warmer clothes." I said lifting my head a bit. Mando looked at me but didn't say anything. "You know what he's looking for." Mythrol said looking at us then back to driver. "You're looking for Ravinaks, right?" Mythrol said sounding scared and trying to scare us to turn around. "It's clear right now." The driver said but pauses then continues "But be careful near the port. Everyone dumps their Gray Holds out. They think whole entire planet is their own personal stink pit." The diver said I looked up to the Razor Crest in front of us.