Isn't Yangcha the protector sent by the Great White Wolf to me?

Saya patted my shoulder softly.

"There is no trust at Arthdal, you must know that, stupid girl."

I glanced at him sharply, "then I don't have to believe in your nonsense words."

He smiled crookedly, "it's up to you. I'm just giving you a warning."

"But why are you warning me? If indeed your father has a bad plan for me through Yangcha, you shouldn't disclose all of this to me, so that I don't become alert."

Saya shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know ... Pity? I indirectly brought you to Arthdal ​​to reach this position. For fifteen years I lived in a feeling of inferiority because my blood color was different from the others. Until I found Hwinsani Shimjang and followed their teachings. Now I am proud of my purple blood, because Aramun Haeseulla is also an Igutu. I must reveal to the world that Igutu is not disgusting, but a honorable blood."

"Aramun Haeseula is an Igutu?"

He nodded, "And I discovered the history of his death which had been hidden by the indirect descendants of the Asa clan. So I suggested to my father to look for signs of the Asa Sin's direct descendant. Incidentally it was in your village. . "

I snorted, "because of you, I'm a prisoner here."

"You're the luckiest prisoner in the world, because you can enjoy all this luxury. You are quite similar to me. Actually I am not the biological son of Tagon Niruha, and more convinced when you say your friend's face is very similar to mine. And until he is now be king, I have never been introduced as a prince, moreover they will have their own child. I am only an assistant to the highest priestess."

He walked to the window, looked up at the sky.

"But this is how I survive in Arthdal, I always obey him, never refute, and do everything I can to attract his attention. Incidentally he was at odds with Asa Ron, so I took the opportunity to smooth my mission and I could be free from the tower which had kept me in twenty years. And now he has entrusted me with a great mission to lead the war."

He turned and approached me, "So, just shut up and obey to Tagon Niruha, then you and your tribe will be saved."

Saya opened the door and walked out of my room. I saw Yangcha standing near the door. He glanced at me before the door closed.

Yangcha ...

Even though you're from Shahati or whatever, I trust you, you're my protector.
I have to believe,
I want to believe...

I have to believe, I want to believe

~~~

The next day, Tagon declares war on the Ago Tribe before the people. I -- forcefully -- give my approve and my bless that the Arthdal's ​​armies will win the war. The people cheered, but I also saw their eyes filled with fear and worry. After all, the victims of warfare are the people, even though they have won, whereas the rulers only enjoy the results of victory.