CHAPTER★13: Training

*A Few Weeks Later*

-[SETH\ROLLINS'S/POV]-

The boys and I were ready to go to the CrossFit Gym. Recently, our girlfriends got out of a huge Twitter War with the whores, why? Cause Raya couldn't even take that shit anymore, so she took her phone and roasted them all over social media.

Her mentor Mark already scolded at her for that crap and wants her to stay focus only on her wrestling career than social media. Raya complied, but she ain't giving up without seeing them come face to face with her and her sisters-in-arms right in front of millions of people.

I was driving the SUV due to the fact that Mox put his phone on speaker, so that we can chat with our bad littke girls to make sure everything is ok and that they'll be able to compete in the ring. Ferg and Joe looked worried like us as well for our women's safety.

"Dani, where are you and the girls at?" Mox asked on the phone.

"At a different place due to some Irish chick wanting to release all of that straight fire inside her," she replied.

"Which place Doll?" Mox questioned his girl.

"The TapOut Fitness Center, I'm about to die with the rest cause Tara's like TapOut Satan." Dani whined.

"Y'all not the only ones," he muttered into his phone.

"Let me guess, Colby's nickname is CrossFit Jesus?" Dani guessed.

"Yep, that's his nickname from everyone who we knew in that gym. More like CrossFit Hell," Joe responded.

"Damnit, I should've been there to see that shit!" Tara said.

"You can try all you want Sweetheart, but my previous exes tried to ruin my life by—" I was cut off by Ferg.

"Your nudes man, you're so damn lucky that I was there to save your damn penis from the whole internet, and it had almost made it if it wasn't for my ass." Ferg explained to me.

I nodded, my spine shivers at the memory of what my two obsessed ex girlfriends had almost did until Ferg came in on us and legally hacked into her phone to delete all of my nudes.

"I knew that, Ferg told me the whole story last night when you were sleeping with Tara." Evie admitted.

"Which is why I was there to confront those bitches with Raya and beat their asses down." Tara added.

"Thank you for that Sweetheart," I thanked her gratefully.

"Your welcome, anyhow Ash started lifting dead weight with Via— AH SHIT! APRIL, GET YOUR ASS DOWN FROM THERE! Nevermind, Evie got her." Tara replied, laughing hard as Evie grunts a bit in irritation and we heard April groaning loud.

"This bitch just fell down on top of me! She weighs like a fucking graham cracker!" Evie yelled out angrily while groaning in pain and from the soreness of her muscles.

We chuckled at where April was...right under Evie's ass, which got us wanting to see and hear this face to face.

"Y'all wanna meet us at Starbucks after this?" I questioned them.

"Yeah sure *pants* I had fully lifted up almost twice of my bodyweight without any distractions from anyone," Ash panted.

"Jesus Christ! My body feels like someone ran me over with an army tank!" Raya groaned out loud.

We laughed hard at Raya's words and shook our heads in laughter. Once we calmed down, we sighed in thought and nod in amusement.

"See y'all soon girls...we love y'all," Ferg said.

"Love you guys too! Bye," they replied.

Mox hanged up and put his phone in his bag. We got out of the SUV and went inside the gym. I chuckled darkly as my bros groaned in disapproval and started working out with me.

*Starbucks*

-[NO\ONE'S/POV]-

The Brotherhood saw the girls came inside without any makeup and shades on. They sat down next to their boyfriends and remove their sunglasses, revealing those beautiful eyes.

"Ladies, y'all got anything else to do?" Gavin asked the four women.

"For me, that's gonna be a yes." Charlotte answered to her boyfriend. "I gotta go pick up my old man from the damn airport."

Gavin's own eyes instantly lit up when Charlotte said out loud, understanding what she was going to travel to the airport to pick up. He grips on Charlotte's right thigh and kiss the temple of her forehead.

*Time Skip To Los Angeles*

The two factions made a YouTube channel, which gotten a lot of subscribers and views. They got Roblox, Minecraft, Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Mario Kart Deluxe, Disney Infinity, Call Of Duty, Ghosts, Halo Infinite, Gears Of War, Dissidia Final Fantasy NT, League Of Legends, Devil May Cry, Persona, Madden, NBA 2K, WWE 2K, NFL 2K, UFC 2K, Bayonetta Trilogy, Star Wars Battlefront, Tomb Raider, Fallout, Beyond The Good And Evil, Last Of Us, Horizon Zero, Grand Theft Auto, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Blazing/Legacy/Shinobi Striker, Jump Force, Fire Emblem Three Houses, Legends Of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors, Gummy's Life, Gang Beasts, Splatoon, Assassin's Creed Origins, Witcher, Injustice, Spiderman, Brutal Legend, Guitar Hero, Marvel's Avengers, Batman: Arkham series, etc. They're in their sleeping clothes and were setting up the movies for tonight.

"Who wants to watch that last rated R movie?" Charlotte suggested to her friends.

Everyone quickly got off their phones and sat up for the movie. They verted their eyes on the large flat screen as Paige puts the movie in and snuggles between Hayden's legs. Seth presses play and their laughter never stopped.

When the movies was over, the men turned to see their girlfriends sleeping on their laps and chuckled in amusement. The eldest Brotherhood member turned off the TV before the faction taken the stable to their shared master bedrooms. They pulled the sheets over the women and joined them into slumber.