Chapter Three

Jayda woke up slightly tired. She blushed and buried her face deeper into the pillow as soon as she remembered last night's event. She was also very sore but sore in a good way. Lilian, her best friend will be so proud of her when she tells her that she got a good lay.

Jayda opened her eyes and saw that the space beside her was empty, she sat up with the duvet wrapped around her curvy body and came face to face with Sebastian who was dressing up. His back was turned to her so he couldn't see her. She could tell he just had a shower because of how his hair looked.

Jayda ran her fingers through her messy hair before she spoke. "Good morning." She said but got no reply.

Maybe he didn't hear her.

"Good morning, Sebastian." She said again. This time around Sebastian took a glance at her, said nothing, then turned his attention back to buttoning his shirt. He made no attempt to reply to her greetings. He also had a stern expression on his face.

"Aren't you the one I'm talking to?" Jayda said. She was starting to get irritated. The slight headache she woke up with started turning into something more.

Sebastian didn't respond. He reached for his Rolex on the nightstand, put it on and reached for his wallet in his back pocket.

Jayda's heart fell when she saw him counting a few dollars. "What did he take her for?"

Sebastian placed the money on the nightstand. "This is for your services. Make sure you're out of here in an hour's time or they will kick you out."

Tears welled up in Jayda's eyes, she tried her best not to let it fall but she failed. Never had she felt used. Sebastian was acting the opposite of how he was yesterday, As at last night, it was love making but now he was paying her for her services when money was the least of Jayda's problems. Even if Jayda decides to retire today, she has more than enough to cater for herself for the rest of her life.

She threw the pillows on the bed at him. "You're nothing but an evil bastard!" She said as the tears kept on falling.

"Watch your language woman, Nobody talks to me that way," Sebastian said with gritted teeth.

"You're so impossible, so heartless, so cruel, I can't believe I gave myself to you. The man I was with last night was different from this manipulative bastard I'm looking at. You're the worst person I've ever met and I hope you rot in hell you bastard of a thousand fathers."

Sebastian's face was red with anger, the woman before him was crossing her boundary. "If you mention that word again, I will destroy you." He threatened, referring to her last statement. 

"Fuck you! Do you think you can intimidate me with the money you have? You are just a spoilt brat whose parents gave him everything on a platter of gold. You're a sadist, you have no human feeling and I hope you rot in hell because people like you are not meant to be seen amongst humans. You're totally sick."

Sebastian was even angrier now. Smoke was almost coming out of his ear. "You're the one who is sick. I gave you double of what I would have given other girls and you are not even grateful."

"Not everything is about money you dumbass." Jayda cried. She couldn't believe this was the evil person she gave her virginity to. Last night, he was the sweetest person she had ever met and this morning, he just turned so cold.

"I don't want your money, just take it away and get the fuck out of here." She shouted at him.

"Are you sure you don't need the money? You didn't steal anything from me remember? How will you survive?"