Lesson #1

I wake up still being in the same room, in the same bed. So it wasn't all a dream or should I say a nightmare. I get up and go to now 'my bathroom'. I look into the mirror and stare a bit to myself. I stop staring and start brushing my teeth. I go back to my bed and look to my right. There is a closet. I walk over to the closet and open it up. On the bottom shelf there were some extra blankets and pillows. But the only clothes that were hanging inside the closet were a bathrobe and a uniform. I take out the uniform and lay it down on the bed. It was the schools uniform. The logo was resting on the right side a bit up. It is a bit old fashion looking but also very fancy and fine. I dont have any other fresh clothes so I guess putting on the uniform is my only option. I get dressed in the uniform and take a look at myself in the mirror next to the closet. It is exact my size. Do I now fit in?! Am I now a part of it?! I didn't feel like just another normal student who started a new year on this academy. I am not normal. I walk to the desk and see a note and something written on it. Meet me at my office. Bernard. Nice and clear is what I think. I walk to the bathroom and try to fix my hair. I leave my room and close the door behind me. I remember where his office is so I walk to the door. I walk to the same door as yesterday and see a bord hanging next to the door that I didn't notice yesterday. Head master, mister Bernard is what the bord says. I knock on the door and I hear a voice say, Come in, from the other side. I open the door and see him looking onto his shelves with books. He stops and looks at me. "Ah, mister Dawkins I'm glad to see you. Your wearing your uniform I see". I look down once my body like I noticed it just now that I'm wearing the uniform. "It is looking very nice on you I must say. Sit down and we'll discuss today". As he asked I sit down. "today your going to have your first lessons". I frown a little. "don't worry you don't have to prepare anything". Like that is my biggest concern. "it is a private lesson for now, only you and the teacher". Great, I can't participate with the other students. "first we want to check and see how far you actually are in theory and practical. Ofcourse we believe what the papers say but seeing it for ourselves really helps with the plans we have for you". Also secret plans?! This is going so great. "well lets begin with the day shall we". He says and stands up. "follow me please". He says and opens up the door. I stand up and follow him to a room that looks like a kitchen. "you've already met Myriam ofcourse. She has prepared your lunch for today". "here you go sweetie". She says and gives me my lunch. "I also have a bag for you". She says and gives me a dark red bag where I can put my lunchbox in. I put my lunchbox into my bag. "have fun today". She says with a happy and cheering tone. "let me bring you to the classroom". Bernard says. We walk to a classroom. Number 476 to be exact. Bernard knocks on the door and opens the door short after. "sit down please". As she asked I sit down at one of the many tables. Mister Bernard leaves. "so today we are going to start from the basics because this is the first lesson". I look up at the board and don't say a thing. She begins to talk about the basics like how to make something float up in the air and how to teleport yourself and stuff like that. The really basic stuff for a school like this. "mister Dawkins I would like your opinion about this. If you want we can begin at a level you'd like if you are getting bored already". She says on a sweet tone. I dont care what level. I was forced and transferred to this school. I can do much more already then this school can possibly learn you. While she was 'teaching' me I was drawing and writing on a paper. It were all different kinds of spells and stuff like that. "what are you writing?!" she asks and stands next to my table. "can you show me please?!". She asks I give her the piece of paper and she reads it. "is this the level your on?!". She asks. I mean I guess she is right so I nod a little. "this goes even above my teaching skills". She says a bit suprised and very amazed. "you know what, your dismissed for today". She says with a smile. "enjoy your free time and look around the academy, there is lots to see". She says and waits for me to leave. I get my bag and put the books that were on the table into my bag and leave the classroom. "I'll see you tomorrow Lewis". She says as I turn around one more time before I walk off. I walk for a bit and then notice a beautiful spot outside. I go through the doors and take the stairwell down. I walk outside and sit down at the spot. I open my bag and take out my lunch box and start eating some of the bread. I see a pair of students sitting and talking to eachother by the fountain just infront of me. I've always been invisible in some sort of way. I have lived in the shadows my entire life long. Now I get a little bit more freeroam but it is still feels like a prison. The only word I've spoken is a hello to Bernard. So he knows I can indeed talk. I've seen a boy who gave a teddybear with a heart to a girl in the hallway. That made me think. I haven't told this anyone before but I have a teddybear. I take him everywhere. He doesn't really have a name but there is no need. He knows and gets how I feel. I know it is a bit childish and foolish to think that a teddybear understands me but it is a way to communicate without having other people around. Only my mother knows about this teddybear I have. She is the one who gave it to me. I haven't seen my parents in a while now. They are still together but I have been kept away from them. Now I'm at a point I'm getting used to the not being with my parents stuff. My mother always feels close to me when I look or hug the teddybear. My parents really love eachother. Now I think about it. I more want to go home then stay here but what choice do I have. They will try to stop me. People can get hurt and that's the last thing I want. Well I guess I'll see Misses hollow tomorrow. I pack back my lunchbox and put it back into my bag. The other students by the fountain are still talking to eachother. They notice me while I get up and put my bag back onto my back. I try my best to not make eye contact but I can't stop noticing one of the girls. She was looking directly at me and smiled softly. I tried to look away and continue walking but I kept standing still and staring at her. Finally I could release myself from this grasp and so I continued walking away back inside. I starightly walked back to my room and sit down on my bed. I get my teddybear and hug it close. I sat all the way down to my pillows with my back leaning on them with my legs curled upwards against me and my teddybear in between my legs and my chest hugging it tight. What was that feeling?! For the first time I was feeling like I was losing my mind a little. Letting my guard down. It felt kinda good tho. I shake my head a little. But she was cute and pretty tho. No, what am I thinking?! I let myself slowly lay back onto my bed. Thinking and dreaming about her. I smile to myself. I've read about this. What was it called?! Love right?! Is this how being in love feels like?!