.10

Spencer and Beatrice had been dating for almost six months

Spencer and Beatrice had been dating for almost six months. Their first date was the week after she got out of the hospital. The team still didn't know. Of course they noticed he was in a better mood but they figured they'd know when the time came. They were wrong. Beatrice had been on medical leave since the relationship had started and she wasn't allowed to go back to the BAU for another two weeks. She didn't get to see the team a lot, besides Spencer, because they were always away on cases. She had stayed over at Spencer's every night since she was released from the hospital.

It had been a week since Spencer had asked her to officially move in with him. She was practically already living there, but it made them both excited moving some more of her things in. Thankfully his apartment had a guest room that they had turned into a home library. All their books combined completely filled every space on the shelves. They both shared the master closet and Beatrice added some of her own stuff around the place. To them it was home.

The couple was laying in bed, Beatrice was reading The Iliad to Spencer

The couple was laying in bed, Beatrice was reading The Iliad to Spencer. He watched her read, the way her lips parted, how she pronounced words with such ease. He loved her and every single thing about her. He was so happy in that moment. Spencer quickly sat up, causing her to stop reading.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing. I just never want to forget this moment." He told her, taking out his phone.

"I love you! Smile!" he says, snapping a picture before she has time to cover up her face.

"Spence! Delete that! I look like crap!" She whines to him.

"Well you look perfect to me. You're so beautiful. I hope I tell you that enough." He says, brushing her hair behind her ear. He sets the picture as his home screen. Beatrice just blushes and roles her eyes, giving him a kiss before they switch off their lamps and go to bed.

It was Sunday morning and Spencer and Beatrice were laying in the bed. They had cartoons playing as they got into a heated make out session. Just as they both got their shirts off Beatrice's phone rang.