ᵖᵃʳᵗʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᶠᵒᵘʳ

ˢᵉˡᵉ ᶜʰʳⁱˢ ˡᵒᵒᵏᵉᵈ at one another, they would soon be telling there guests that they were expecting. selena of course wore the puffiest dress to distract the guests until then. selena was currently talking to tom and they were talking about getting together when she was in london working with him and robert.

"totally, i think im getting an apartment. im not sure yet." she conversed. "i think chris said something about spending time out there after both of our schedules calm down for a bit. it seems that we get the most privacy there, but im not sure yet." she said talking about the future. yet it wasn't london, uk she was talking about. it was london, ontario aka toronto. chris was in the middle of talking to harry and dylan about everything that was going on. they weren't best friends for no reason- they had been keeping this secret since the very beginning. chris felt the trust and confidence that selena felt with them. they really were her brothers, and were becoming his even more now. "you're gonna do great, mate." harry said patting him on the arm. chris was nervous if that was an understatement. chris looked across the room at his wife and motioned her to the front of the room. everyone was here. castmates,friends,family, everybody that they ever loved. selena nodded, breaking away from tom and following chris' lead. he tapped his glass, grabbing selena's hand and sighing before giving selena a look of reassurance and vice verse. they were both terrified. nervous.

"selena and i invited you here tonight, to celebrate a special moment in our lives right now. you guys mean the world to us, and there is nobody else we'd rather share this with first than you guys." chris started. "this september we will be moving to toronto part time..and." he paused for selena to finish.

".. chris and i are expecting twins!" selena exclaimed, the room erupted into cheer. elizabeth olsen quickly engulfed selena into a hug, then robert with a forehead kiss, and then rest of the party. she loved this group of people, they had stolen her heart. she cradled her stomach and gave chris a huge peck. she was so in love, it was killing her inside. chris rubbed her back as they conversed with there blood relatives. boston,texas were going to be places they kept a part time residence in and toronto was going to be there home base starting next year. they were officially moving out of l.a. they wanted to be close to there families as there new chapter was beginning and also wanted to be away from all the chaos in california.

selena and chris danced, talked, planned and had an amazing time celebrating the pregnancy.

it was an awesome party for four.