"Calm down,unaware pictures are the best" Joshua replied as he checked the picture he took.

"They suck" Semiloore replied.

John glanced at Adam "Don't tell me you got smacked already?" He asked as Adam rolled his eyes.

"The hell I did" he replied and the boys burst into laughter and Adam just chuckled.

"Ohh this is my elder brother Adam, Adam my classmate Semiloore" Nathaniel said.

"Elder brother?" Semiloore asked in surprise.

"Yeah" Nath replied.

"He's quite cute" Semiloore said and Adam gave her a you-dont-mean-it expression.

Semiloore stretched her hand "Nice to meet you" Semiloore said while Adam glanced at her hand and scoffed before walking inside the house.

She just embarrassed him and now she wants to make friends, how dare her!

"Ouch!" John said.

"I wasn't expecting that" Joshua added.

"I don't blame him,his ego must have being affected" Semiloore replied and the boys burst into laughter.

Adam opened his mouth when he heard her reply but changed his mind and stormed to his room.

They walked inside the house as a middle aged woman in an apron walked out of the kitchen.

"Good morning ma" John and Joshua chroused.

"How are you all?" The woman asked.

"Fine ma" Joshua replied.

"I'll soon be done okay" her eyes strayed over to Semiloore.

"I don't think we've met before" she said with a small smile.

Semiloore bowed her head respectfully "Good morning ma"

"Mom, this is Semiloore my classmate, Semiloore this is my mom" Nath said

"Your mom?" Semiloore asked.

"Yes I am" the middle aged woman replied.

"You are beautiful" Semiloore said with a smile.

"Thank you,so you are" she replied with a smile.

"Let's go" Nathaniel said as he lead the way upstairs.

He got to a door and pushed it open. There was a big table and chairs surrounding it at the far end of the round. The sides were lined up with shelves and books.

"Whoa, what's this place?" Semiloore asked.

"Nath's personal library" John replied dropping his bag.

"Its cool" Semiloore said.

They sat down and started working on the project. Nath's mom came with plates of small chops and juice.

"Why is everyone then saying its so complex? Its actually simple" Semiloore said.

"Right" Joshua replied.

"But its kinda complex" Semiloore said again.

John turned to Semiloore as she picked a samosa "I don't really understand how your brain functions" he said shaking his head.

She laughed as he passed the overview to her. Once again she was thralled by the handwriting in the book. She munched on her samosa as she peeked at Nath through her lashes.

"Something you don't understand?" Nath asked.

"No" Semiloore replied.

"No?" Joshua asked with weird eyes.