[EXTRA] Another Christmas, another birthday.

Start from the beginning

Revealing his goofy self Nagi opened the wooden basket to reveal a small kitten that occupies both of Nagi's arms, "here Tear, this is my present to you."

"Oh. My. Gosh. It's a kitten!" Buzzing with joy I quickly approached the small fluff of ball.

Such beautiful white fur so fluffy and small, the odd eyes of blue and green made the kitten's wild side appealing.

"Is it a boy?"

Nagi nodded, "would you like to hold him?" I hesitated, "I do but he's so small!"

He smiled, "it's fine! Here!" I opened my arms out to hold the kitten like a newborn baby, "Meow~"

I felt small years slip down at this incredible sight of life, "hello little one" I say as I use a finger to cautiously caress his fluffy belly.

How can a creature be this small and adorable?

"So what will you name him?" Nagi asked, "wait how can he be a boy?"

I looked confused at the fluff ball still confused how it could be a boy, I mean aren't cute things are usually females? but more importantly, "hmm what should I name him?"

Maybe White? or fluffy? or perhaps a human name like Chris?

"... Oh look it's snowing!" he points outside the single arched window to see soft dandruff drift from the frozen air, "Let's go play in the snow!" grabbing me by the wrist he pulled me with weak strength and quickly guided me down the spiral steps as I held onto the soft kitten tightly but preciously to prevent him from getting hurt.

"LOOK!"

After opening the wooden door a crystal glacial view covered the once green lush grass almost like I'm in a Winter Wonderland, "WOOHOO!" jumping into the fluffy snow he left deep footprints to mark his existent.

"Hey Tear watch this!" He lays into the cold snow and began shaking his arms and legs, "I'm making a snow angel!"

I tilt my head, "a snow angel? Don't you mean a demon?"

He rolls his eyes back with sass, "hahaha" I chuckled at his funny reactions.

"Meow!"

The kitten starts to shuffle a lot trying to escape from my grasp, "hold on wait-!" I couldn't hold the fussy creature for long and end up dropping the baby kitten into the soft snow.

"Oh my god, I dropped the-!"

"Meow!"

I looked down to see the kitten was fine, I guess cats really do always land on their feet, "where's the kitten?" Nagi walked up close to me and looks down at the snow.

"What do you mean he's right there-" I stare back at the snow and thought that I see the kitten but then I questioned myself again.

"Meow~"

The camouflaged kitten finally reveals his location right next to my foot, "there you are!" I carefully picked up the wet kitten and began to warm him up in my embrace, "... Snow, how about you name him Snow?" Nagi suggests.

"That's great! Wait how about Mr Snow!"

"Mr Snow? Why the Mr part?"

I giggled, "well I want him to find a wife and have a family for himself, maybe I can find him someone who can spend the rest of his life with."

I smiled bitterly at the thought of a happy family.

"... Tear." I felt a soft hand onto my shoulder and a sullen face until he lot it up with a smile, "remember I'm here, I always will be, from the day we were born we were promised to ---------- till the day we die."

I laughed, "that sounds like a wedding vow!" He shrugged, "well it could be my wedding vows." He cheekily grins, "but I can promise you this, I won't ever leave you, I'll be your family and so will Mr Snow, we'll be here for you."

"Meow!" The kitten chimes into conversation and snuggles in close to me with some light purring.

"Nagi."

"Hm? What is it?"

"Please stay by my side, even if the whole world is to against me I want you there with me no matter what."

His cheeks glowed red and softly smiles before hugging me close while being wary of Mr Snow, "yes I will. I promise."

I feel my chest tighten and slightly heavy, although we're in a cold field it does not pull down this happiness and warmth I feel.

"Thank you, Nagi and Merry Christmas everyone."

End of EXTRA.