Chapter 2: The Fools will understand

LOAD SAVE FILE 1?

YES ⬅

NO

"WE ARE THE HITACHIIN TWIN!"

ENTER SHIN'S POV?

YES ⬅

NO

All of us look speechless at the two girls.

"We're joking" they giggle, "we are your guides, we control time and space, this power was gifted to us by a special someone" we all expressed confusion by their mysterious words.

Nagi was the first to try and speak up until.

"We didn't finish speaking so don't go interrupting next time" although they sounded sweet and cheerful their eyes reflect the opposite, one wrong move then who knows what will happen to us. Asahi grabbed my sleeve out of fear as I watch him shake in the presence of the two guides, Asahi has a natural talent to sense who is strong and who is weak when someone is strong he will fear them, if they are weak he will smile, so seeing him this scared means these two girls are monsters beyond our level, I want to say something but the current situation won't allow me to.

The only thing I could do was keep an eye on the two so-called guides in case of any suspicious movements.

"Anyway let's introduce ourselves!" they applaud happily, the left one moved with grace and finished off with a strange energetic pose that would be labelled as cute, "Hello! The name is Lilian! I love to sing! Dance! Torture and kill bastards who think they're the shit," she spoke in a high pitch voice while the other spoke in a mellow voice.

"Sup! the name is Melody! I'm the fashionista of this group and I am fabulous!" she says happily. The two of them kept cheering and applauding each other which was just getting on my nerves, I grind my teeth together in irritation trying to prevent my right fist from meeting one of their faces.

Nagi noticed my irritation and raised his arm, the twins watched with an intense expression one of them raised their hand to allow Nagi to speak, "I have a question~" he says in a sickeningly sweet tone, "if you can control time and space does that mean we travelled back in time?" t-that was a good question because if they did it would explain the weird dream we had.

The two girls looked at Nagi with blanked faces until it became twisted with wicked smirks, "CORRECT!" the two celebrated pulling colourful confetti out of nowhere and threw handfuls of them in the air

The four of us looked at each other in disbelief, so many questions and these two guides are not exactly answering them with their constant annoying cheers and celebration, I had enough, "SHUT U-!" I rose from my seat but before I could speak anymore, one of the two twins that were once in front of me disappeared.

Metal. I felt a metallic object pressed against the neck. "Sorry, you were saying?" from behind I could feel their terrifying aura, their intentions to kill me was clear as day, the knife says so. At once everyone held their breaths in fear unsure at what to do, but they felt like if they take a breath of air now, they will die.

"HAHA, A" the other twin that hasn't moved stood there laughing, "Melody don't kill them yet~ we need them alive if we're going to save Tear" instantly taking their other twin's advice they retract their knife and smiles.

"Okay, I won't~" they skip away and back into their twin's arms. The two cuddles showing a public display of affection, after the fear slowly fades the question finally popped into their heads, what do they mean save Tear?

"Oh, it seems we got a message!"Lilian said as she presses a hand against her ear while the other hand was occupied by Melody's hand, "mh hm...... yep...... of course!....... go on" she nods while responding to some sort of imaginary phone, "okay guys here's the news!" she placed her imaginary phone down as she shone a smile at us.

"Listen up! it's your job to protect Tear from the bad people of the Academy!" we looked confused at her.

I shouted "what the hell are you saying?! Tear is a bad guy! he's the mastermind! no, he's the King of all bad guys!" the two glared at me to shut me up once more.

Sinking in my seat out of fear the continued their explanation with a smile, "you are to help Tear to prevent gaining the title of the Villain!" the four of us looked at each other so Blue raised his hand to answer the one question we all had in mind.

"If I may speak" the two focused on Blue as he stands from his seat, "why must we save Tear?" he tries to be polite as possible to prevent from being killed on the spot.

"....Isn't it obvious?" the twin looks at us confused, "it's not his destiny to be a villain" that only raised more questions in our minds, "he's destined for greater things! but because of all you disgusting mortals you forced him to play the role of the villain!" the 4 of us wants to fight back and say something, but we couldn't, they wouldn't let us.

"Oh!" Melody looks up at the ceiling, "time's up! let's get going Lilian." she nodded as they held hands and leaves the cafeteria, once they left time started flowing again and the scenery sprung back to leave which left all of us speechless.

"W-what just happened?" I was questioned looking at everyone else, no one could say a thing until, "Uhm what are you guys doing?" we turned around to see Tear once again holding a tray of food, "what's up with you guys? it's like you guys have seen a ghost" he chuckles as he takes a seat once more next to Blue.

"W-wait!" Asahi questioned, "didn't you leave just a minute ago to help your teacher out?" Tear cocks his head and looks at Asahi confused, "but it's only 7:10" confused all of us looked up at a clock hung on the ceiling seeing that it was 7:10 as he said.

At once we all knew what happened, we went back an hour ago.

"Hahahaha, you guys are acting so weird, is this a prank?" he cutely giggles as he starts to munch on his simple sandwich, we were all confused and unsure of what to do, Nagi stood up and walked around the table to leap onto Tear's back "Wah!" about to topple backwards but was luckily able to keep balance due to his lightweight.

"Nagi!" he cutely pouts as he pinches the tip of his nose

"Hahaha sorry~" Nagi apologises, "hey Tear can I ask you a question?" Tear looks at him oddly.

"Sure what is it?" just as he was about to ask something but his voice didn't come out, "...Nagi?" Tear looks confused.

"....sorry never mind Tear it doesn't matter" Nagi giggles as he hugs Tear tightly.

Breakfast continued rather awkwardly, but everyone was able to contribute into longer conversations to keep up the act in front of the happy Tear, to be honest, I've always thought Tear was cute and I fancied him a little bit, but that was until I learnt about his true self.

"Oh!" Tear noticed the time, "I need to get going!" he gathers his things but before he left Blue held his wrist and asked.

"Can I come with you?" Tear looked just as confused as the rest of us except for Nagi.

"Oh uhm sure?" the two left in a hurry.

 "looks like Blue gets it" I turn to Nagi.

"what do you mean?" I questioned.

"Remember, those guides said we have a mission to help Tear from becoming a villain? they froze time to turn it back an hour ago which resulted in us meeting Tear again." Together I and Asahi were still confused causing Nagi to sigh and explained in proper details, "It means it was a mistake for us to let him go alone! whatever he did when he went on his own was what resulted in him into becoming a villain!" finally the two of us gets it while Nagi expressed his disappointment.

"Why is that I'm stuck with two idiots?" he sighs again.

"WANNA SAY THAT AGAIN?" I clench my first ready to brawl him but he was lucky that Asahi was there to stop me from doing so.

"Oh time for the lesson! Ciao~" he waves goodbye as he skips away. I kissed my teeth and walked away to my classroom.

SAVE PROGRESS?

 YES⬅

NO

SAVE COMPLETE~

End of chapter 2