@DaveEast : Happy 2nd Birthday to my pride and joy

@DaveEast : Happy 2nd Birthday to my pride and joy. 🙏🏽Daddy loves you Kai 💙 #KCB 🥰

I also seen that Ry had posted pictures as well from the day overall.

@RyanDestiny : Happy Birthday to my nugget💕mommy loves you so much and I hope you enjoyed your day😘 

I smiled at the pictures she got and once I liked them I exited out of the app. I looked up and saw that we had made it home. I got out and helped her wit Kai, once we got inside we all took our baths and got into the bed. It had been a long day and all we wanted to do was sleep. It didn't take Kairi long to fall asleep. And once Ry came out the bathroom and got in the bed we both dozed off.

Ryan (The Next Morning)

I woke up to Kairi sitting at the foot of our bed, she had my phone in her hand. "Kairi what are you doing?" I asked sitting up pulling her closer to me.
She was going through my pictures, while she was scrolling my eyes fell on the picture from when I was pregnant with her. We were at my baby shower and Dave had his hand on my stomach with this big goofy grin. I didn't notice I had started crying until a tear fell on my screen. I wiped my face and I got up carrying her to the bathroom. We were in the process of potty training and so far so good. So while she used the bathroom I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I helped her wipe herself and she washed her hands. We headed downstairs to her bathroom, I helped brush her teeth. Once we finished I made my way to the kitchen and started on breakfast, Kai was in the living room watching cartoons. I decided to go all out this morning and it took about an hour or so to finish preparing the food. I made Kairi's plate and she sat at the kitchen table with her eyes still fixed on the tv. I jogged up the stairs to the room, and babe was heading out the bathroom. "Good morning, foods ready." I said quickly pecking him on the lips and heading out the room. But he grabbed my wrist making me stop dead in my tracks, and pulled me close to him. "Where's Kai?" He asked looking down at me. "Sitting at the table eating and watching tv." And out of nowhere he scooped me off of my feet , my legs wrapped around his waist and his hands palmed my ass holding me up. "Oh no." I said letting out a chuckle, I tried to keep my robe on me cause it was slowly slipping off. "Babe she's -" I was cut off by the door bell ringing. He let out a frustrated sigh and placed me on my feet. "Hold that thought" I said tightening up my robe and heading downstairs to answer the door. When I opened the door I was met by a woman I had never met before. "Can I help you?" I asked her assuming she was lost or new to the neighborhood. "Hi, are you Ryan?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.
"Uh yes? May I ask what brings you by?"
"Oh my god, you're married to the guy who was in Queen Naija's video?!" By that time babe was standing behind me. "Wassup? Can I help you wit something?" He asked wondering the same thing I was. Who in the hell was this lady and how did she get our address? My assumption was that she was a fan of Queen and possibly Dave? "Can I please have a picture?" She asked. He frowned and shook his head,"Nah, please leave." You could tell that he was annoyed. She looked disappointed but nodded and with that she left. Once I closed the door we stood there in shock looking at each other.
"What in the hell was that?"