"6,331.79" the cashier lady asked gazing over me damn near finna drool out her mouth, "pick ya mouth up" I said handing her the money.

She quickly fixed ha self , looking embarrassed asf while Mon busted out laughing making it no better.

We hit up a few more stores & I had my babygirl all kinda shit I know she gone like.

I fucked around & spent at least 50 bands in this mall. But Ian give a fuck cause it was all for my baby.

Me & Mon had stopped by Canes to grab us sum to eat on before we stopped by tha trap.

Jada POV;
I was sitting in tha living spread out across tha couch eating Icecream.

Yanna claimed she had things to do & I couldn't come with her so now I was stuck in tha house bored. I probably should've called in to work.

I was watching tha new Frozen 2 eating vanilla icecream with fruit loops in it.

y'all gotta try it, it hit .

I was thinking bout getting out to go do sum but it was nothing for me to do.

I finally decided to go to a spa & get a refill on my nails.

I through on sum simple & headed out.

"there go my bitch" Destnii hollered out as i was walking in the door. i shook my head and just laughed at her. She's a character.

Me and Yanna grew a pretty good relationship with her from us coming here to get our nails done.

she swayed her hips side to side walking over to greet me. "what you getting done today pooh" she asked leading me over to her booth.

"um the regular" i said "but short" i said rolling my eyes.

I couldn't get long nails anymore since i started working.

like always i was satisfied with my nails and left her a lil tip because i always loveee her service.

After i left from there i stopped my Dillas to get me something to eat. I tried calling Yanna but the phone kept going to voicemail which was kind pissing me off cause if youn wanna talk to me just say that!

Yanna POV;

I been running around like a chicken with its head cut off all day trynna get all this shit ready for Jada's party.

I know she gone love everything King had planned. I gotta admit he's a great man.

Its a all white party but Jada will be in this pink silk Valentino dress King ordered sum weeks back.

"nu uh take those back and get white roses Selen its an ALL white party" i told the decorator .

I looked down at the clipboard i was holding in my hand and looked up to be met with Mon eyes walking towards me.

"Baby you smallest thing in here bossing people around" he said smiling grabbing my waist

"boy please im big general roun hea' I said smiling back up at him placing a peck on his lips.

"now gone on now" i said giving him another kiss waving him off, " im handling business.

he shook his head at me and walked off laughing.

King POV;

I just pulled up to the crib and seen that lil bit car wasnt in the garage so i called to see wea she at.

"hello" she said answering the phone. i can hear the smile in her voice

"where you at lil bit" i asked fying up my wood.

"on my way home finna turn in" she said hanging up the phone.

one more thing added on to why i gotta fuck her brains out tonight.

Few mintues later she was walking in the front door.

she came over to where i was on the couch & sat on my lap. "i missed you" i told her kissing her lips.

she kissed me back & grabbed the blunt out my hand & took a long pull from it, "show me" she said getting up out my lap walking to our room making sho she twisted her hips as hard as she could.

I shook my head, she a trip.

i followed her to the room "lets have a picnic" she said soon as i stept foot in the door.

"pleaseeee" she whined pouting her lips.

"ok lets go" i told her sitting on the edge of the bed

her face lit up and she started cheesing hard asf, "forreal?" she said still smiling.

She so beautiful .

"yes mamas come on" i told her standing up grabbing my keys.

"hold onnn let me change" she said hurrying to her closet looking through her stuff.

i sat back down and scrolled on my phone waiting for her to get done doing what she do.

after a couple minutes went bye she was coming out the bathroom, " im ready" she said chessing.

"You look good lil bit" I said checking her out
She's so beautiful bruh.

I grabbed my car keys & she got a blanket & her Bluetooth speaker.

We had to stop by Walmart to get lil snacks & shit & she was saying sum bout painting.

After we left there i stopped by Kim's Seafood & got crab legs platters since I know how much she like em & we headed to the park .

Hey y'all!!!! I'm soooo sorry that I been gone for sooo long but IM BACK . Imma try to start doing updates every Monday & Friday. How have y'all been w all this corona etc ? COMMENT PLS
-
So as y'all can see I changed Jada's character. Her old character was more of an ig model so she really only had pics in bathing suits etc, so what y'all think? COMMENT PLS
-
ALSO I'm changing Yanna's & Mon character as well, y'all will see in the next chapter.