Horror Story Ideas

HORRORS

1. You open your eyes to complete darkness. The last thing you remember is the dog running out into the road, the brightness of the daylight, and your car headed off the road. As your head clears you to realize you are hanging upside down. Your feet and legs are completely mobilized. You can hear something breathing in the room.

2. The man leans into you. There is a dark red almost black color to the whites of his eyes. He is so close his nose is almost touching your nose. You can feel his breath when he says, "We are all infected. You are going to be next."

3. A family bought a cabin in the woods. And every night there is a figure standing at the same spot every night. So one night you decide to go find out what they want.

4. A painter decides to make his ultimate masterpiece by using his own blood to paint with.

5. Four friends have been drawn to a town to enter a bizarre fest. There a man kidnaps girls and does horrifying things to them.

6. You're scrolling through the pictures on your phone. You notice a new one: it's a picture of you sleeping.

7. You've just moved into a new house. You wake up to the sound of Siri responding to a query. You turned off your phone before you went to sleep.

8. You bump into someone while walking to the bus. They feel the bump but can't seem to see or hear you. Out of all the people you find one who's the first to be able to hear you. Will you be able to be saved and become alive again.

9. A group of friends decides to get their palm read, to know about their future. During the reading, the medium warns you of impending doom right before you die.

10. Campers get snowed into their cabin during a bad storm. Now they are being hunted by the only other person on the mountain.