Vampire Story Ideas

VAMPIRE

1. The Vampire King has been lurking the human streets, seeking for his Queen. Until one night he met the beautiful girl/boy at the club where he would usually get someone to feed on. But this one was something else. Her blood held something stronger. She/ He was a wolf alright, but there was something about her blood that didn't seem right. But he pushed it aside. So when the night goes on he finds himself marking her/ him as his. And what happened next, made him realize that she was destined to be a Hybrid that's why her blood smelled weird. So that he could find her.

2. A vampire trip. Where all young vampires get together to train for the future. And a certain someone was enjoying it so much she found herself jumping from bed to bed until she/he meets the stubborn bully. He pushed her away, but no one ever gets to tell her/ him no. So she kept on trying and after one night he had enough. He slammed her/him so hard, she found herself wanting more. So when they return to their homes. She/He was set on finding him/her. Cause that person has awakened a fire within him/her.

3. A human girl turns overnight into a vampire after she slept with an attractive stranger who has a thing for kinky bites. She becomes more powerful as each day pass and now every vampire man is hunting her, craving the power she got. But the man she had a one night stand with, finds her and they both head off to a place she never knew was able to exist. A snowy forest with a castle hidden deep within it. He was a king?

4. The pale guy has been secretly watching in the shadows over a girl he has fallen in love with when they were kids. He got kidnapped when he was lost, turned by vampires. So she thought he was dead. That's what everyone assumes. One night when she walks home, a stranger drags her into an alley and so he had to show his face to save her. What will her reaction be... What will happen now? You choose.

5. A girl has been adopted when she was little. Because her parents wanted her to be protected and kept safe. As her 18th birthday near, she slowly starts getting symptoms like not being tired at night, craving raw meat, feeling stronger. On her 18th birthday, she finds herself slaughtering a deer. She felt disgusted with herself and took the road and along the road, boys help her and so that's where she starts falling in love.

6. A vampire girl is marked by the goddess and has amazing abilities. You choose the abilities. And so every time she does something good she gets a new tattoo marked on her skin, that tells her she's following the goddess path. One night when she was enjoying her abilities in the dark forest she finds a Raven Mocker(it's like half-human, half bird-like) who was really big and something inside her wanted to help him, even though his the most dangerous creature alive. And who would have thought that the Raven Mocker had a mate all this time?

7. You're a vampire and live in town. You thought you were the only one but new guys move in across from you. The dark curtains made you curious about what they're doing in town.

8. You get kidnapped by vampires because you are destined to be something that will fulfill their desires. On your 20th birthday, you become more powerful, marked with dark tattoos and weird-looking gold eyes. Darkness creeps off you. You have become the Goddess of night and death.

9. You're being used as a refrigerator for vampires so that they can feed on you. But when she starts feeling connected with a certain someone, he/she takes that human for himself. Because they have imprinted, something that is extremely dangerous for a human and vampire, because the human can die from the transformation if their body can not control it and it will let the vampire suffer from pain.

10. You're the Alpha of the vampires since you're the oldest and strongest. But when you go to visit an Alpha, there you meet a Lycan Alpha who claims that you're their mate.