Werewolf Story Ideas

WEREWOLF

1. Female Beta of a pack meets the Beta of another pack, they are mates. But she doesn't want to give up her position as Beta, so it's your decision where it leads.

2. Lycans are a big pack who lives in the snowy mountains. The Lycan King seeks for his Queen before the blood moon. What he didn't know is that she's not an easy wolf. She's the rogue Alpha.

3. Have anyone thought about a desire wolf? Like a sexual female wolf who is like a stripper but actual she like can feel the sexual desire of men and every night she picks who she thinks needs it the most by forming a bubble of energy that will swallow them and let their scent linger in the air so that she knows where to go when the man leaves. I think it can be interesting because if you'd like, a feared Alpha can be one of the chosen and he can get possessive over her since she has no mate she can be chosen. And once they mate her Desire Powers turn into a Darkness? I don't know, make your choice ; )

4. How about a fiery Alpha and he meets his mate who's an ice goddess. He thought he would never be able to touch anyone but since he had her and opposites attract he started opening up and let her close.

5. I don't like rough and abusive men but if you want to, you can start with a girl/boy who has been held hostage for some time by a rogue or some other Alpha. Let's say her mate is an Alpha as well, surprisingly the kindest one, and she/he has to pretend there's nothing wrong when he has come to see his 'friend'. He was mad when he found out she's his mate. So when he tries to get onto her, the kind Alpha turns into a big bad wolf. He was to never return. When she/he tells the mate what the man has done, the Alpha goes mad. Within seconds he could be the scariest Alpha. He got him kidnapped and locked, tortured and raped as he did to her. He made sure to give him a painful death, enjoying the blood on his hands.

6. A rogue guy, scarred, yet so attractive meets the daughter of one of the many Alphas. She didn't mind the scar, completely falling in love with him at first sight. But because of her dad being an Alpha and rogues that couldn't trespass territories, she would sneak out every night to see him. Until one night the guards have followed her and instructed to let him be locked up. She rejected her pack to be with him. And together they made a pack. Stronger than any pack. So strong her own father begged for forgiveness.

7. A human girl who lives in New York decides to go out with some friends to their nearby beach. A hot group of guys lived beside them. And so the girl/ boy didn't know that one of them was her mate until the night of the break-in and she gets awfully injured.

8. It's bad when you had sex before you were like 17, but unfortunately for this girl/boy, it happened. With her best friend. They are both wolves. And they both know on their 16th birthday they will find a mate and they were so afraid that they wouldn't be each other so they made sure to have sex before both splits. They were gone from each other for 4 years and when they come together, they instantly jumped each other, for they were mates this whole time.

9. All the Alphas come together to choose a warrior for their pack. There they meet the young boy/girl who's very good and surprisingly very hot. So they can't decide who gets her until the bad Alpha steps forward brushing away their argument and took her himself. What will happen now? Are they mate by the time she turns 16?

10. Let's make the last one a twist. A girl walks upon the road and smells odd blood. When she finds the puddle where a big man was laying, she took him to her place. She did not know why she saved him because at the smell of him he was a weird newly found breed. When she gets to know him she finds out that his a power wolf? Now you can give the wolf any power you want. So she's human or werewolf, you choose and is starting to fall for the power wolf. But along the road, she meets another wolf, who claims that she's his mate. But she has fallen for another, and this wolf was the powerwolf's brother?
Will she reject them or perhaps have two mates? You can decide and change the scenario.