2. Amazing Sight To Remember

'You are looking handsome, trust me' - Aman Mathur, the right hand man of ASR smiled at his boss.

ASR nodded.

He is wearing something other then his black and grey business suit is a relief to his surrounding...

He gave his trendmark lopsided smile.

'Are you sure the meeting is here?' - ASR asked confused.

'Ofcourse yes, wait a few minutes...' - Aman assured.

The girl who looks like Khushi Gupta walked towards them with two ice cream in her hand.

ASR stood speechless....!! First his secret admiration for the Gupta girl and now her look alike is infront of him teasing him.

' We should leave'-Arnav advised.

Aman Mathur smiled and then hugged the girl walking beside Khushi's look alike.

'This is my boss...and she is Preethika' - He introduced.

Arnav nodded curtly, presence of Happy Mishra around disturbing him highly...

'I brought you here to meet her we are going to marry and you have to manage her mother yaar' - Aman requested, isn't it a trick Aman played...

ASR is trapped...

'OK...' - Arnav uttered unknowingly.

Preethika and Aman bend down to touch his feet...

ASR jumped back, shocked.

Happy giggled at his reaction.

'We should go...' - He ran like a deer caught in headlight.

'He is so shy type!' - Khushi commented.

Aman Mathur is still thinking 🤔... Did she said ASR as shy??

'You are very bad you know...' - Khushi elbowed Preetho, ice cream on hand yaar.

'Why?'-Preethika gave an innocent look.

'First of all you brought me to meet your boyfriend without prior information and top of that he had someone with him, a chipki type shy man... By the way what's his name?' - Khushi asked eager.

Wasn't that man behaving strange? First he landed down her, then hugged her real tight, then gazed at her as if she is a chocolate ice cream...

' He is Ammie's boss'-Preetho said.

Boss... Hmmm.... Sounding interesting.
By the way Ammie!! Is that a nick name for Aman from Preetho!!

'Ammie Haan... Haan...' - Khushi teased.

'Chup kar...' - Preetho blushed.

Sashi Gupta and Garima Gupta reached the air port to see if Khushi left for India, its clear coz she is not in London and the other country they can think was of India...

It was not a hard job for Sashi Gupta to check the flight list and passanger name lost...

No... Khushi had not board any flight...
His tension was increasing...

He returned hopeless...
Garima followed drained.

She banged on to a lady, wearing Hijab.

'Khushi must have travelled with another name... Secretly or hiding or changing her name, just a guess' - Garima informed.

'We should ask to check the security camera...' - Sashi Gupta ran to the control room...

There were many woman hidden behind hijab... Which one is Khushi??

It was difficult to find and identify her.

After checking a few footage, they saw Khushi pushing her trolley and walking...

Her lips were moving.. May be singing some song.

It was a moment of Eurekka for Sashi Gupta.
He collected the details...

Preethika Mishra, this is the name Khushi Travelled with.

The particular flight had landed in Mumbai.

He dialed his people....