Chapter 22

Abigail's POV

I woke up cuddled up next to Sam and Natasha. I looked up at Sam and saw him looking at me. "Good morning" I say and he leans down and kisses me. "Good morning princess" he says and kisses my forehead. I grabbed my phone and checked the time. It's 11:30 and I had a couple texts.

From Jack🙈
Morning baby girl

To Jack🙈
Morning

From Jack🙈
How are you feeling?

To Jack🙈
Better I guess thanks

From Jack🙈
I'll see you later😘

To Jack🙈
Ok

From Gabi💘
How are you feeling? Sorry about last night

To Gabi💘
Better I guess thanks

From Gabi💘
I'll see you later. Love you❤️

To Gabi💘
Ok love you too❤️

From Gabi💘
Love you three!!❤️😘 -Johnson

I laughed at his message and replied 'love you four?❤️😘' "I love you princess" Sam says. "I love you too" I say and kiss him. "Morning cuties" Natasha says and I pull away. "Morning" I say laughing and laying my head in Sam's chest. Aidan woke up at 12 and we got ready. We were going to meet the rest of the group at Chipotle. We drove to Chipotle and everyone else was already sitting at the table. "Abi!" Gabi yells running up to me and hug me tightly. I hugged Gabi back and laughed. "Hey" I say and hug Johnson, Mike then Jack. Jack hugged me tightly and for a while. I felt safe and secure in his arms. I smiled and we pulled away. Sam grabbed my hand sternly. I gave him a weird look and he looked kind of mad. "Excuse us" I say getting out of my seat pulling Sam along with me. I led us outside, "What?" he asks. "Sam stop!" "Stop what?" "I don't know why you're mad or jealous but you need to stop. I don't have any feelings for Jack and right now is not the time to start acting up." "Abi-" "Right now is when I need you most" "I know Abi I'm sorry" he says and pulls me into a hug. "I'm really sorry baby" he says and a tear slips from my eyes. "Please don't leave me" "I won't babe I promise" he says and I look up and he kisses me. We walked back inside and sat back down. "Everything okay?" Gabi asks and I nod "Yeah everything's fine" I say and continue eating.