Chapter 1

I cut into the last boss of the dungeon when the winner screen popped up and showed me my loot.
"Hey you got a rare weapon! What's it do?" My friend called behind me.
"It's called Malfurion's Dagger. HOLY CRAP FOUR THOUSAND ATTACK DAMAGE AND LIGHTS ON FIRE WITH A SIXTY PERCENT CHANCE TO STUN FOR TEN SECONDS!" I yelled back.
"Well, looks like you got your item. Get mine?" She said walking up to me.
"Catch, Terrengata's staff. Extra hundred healing power, gives increased damage to who you healed last." I said, still excited by my dagger.
"Well this will make our raids easier," she said putting it into her inventory after equipping it to heal my wounds.
"Let's head back to town and sell our extras," I said as we mounted our drakes and flew back to Shadowmoor.
We headed to the market area and auctioned off our rares and went down to the guild house and checked to see if anyone joined. As usual no one joined because they went to the higher ranked guilds for the money and items.
"Well I gotta go," she said, "I have to go somewhere with my brother."
"Alright see you tomorrow Gracie"
"Bye Dustin"
I logged out and dropped onto my bed. I stared at the ceiling for a bit and decided to go downstairs for some water. As I crept down the stairs I heard yelling and looked down into my living room to see my parents yelling at each other about another night of drinking that my dad had. I rolled my eyes and snuck past into the kitchen. I grabbed a cup and started to fill it with water when I noticed it was raining outside. It was causing mud to bubble up and uncover some of the earth when I saw something glinting in the light. I noticed it looked like a small skull and I decided I would look at it in the morning when it stopped raining.