2

"I think this blouse looks cute on you Mina." Jihyo exclaimed as she scanned the white blouse.

"Shut up, Mina is already cute." Sana said as she wrapped her hands around Mina's waist.

"Sana, keep your gayness out of this place! People might kill us." Jihyo scolded.

"Sorry unnie, can't help it, Mina's too cute." Sana laughed.

"Sana unnie get off me." Mina laughed and continued running her hand through the clothes.

"Sana and I are gonna go pay. Wait here for a sec okay?" Jihyo smiled at Mina.

"Okay." Mina answered and sat outside a bench in front of the store.

Mina sat down and waited for the two to finish paying, hoping that they wouldn't take so long to queue.

Suddenly, a man appeared next to Mina. Smelling a scent of cigarettes, Mina coughed and scooted aside, but the man scooted closer to Mina.

"Are you alone darling?" The man spoke, releasing a strong stench of cigarettes, causing Mina to cover her nose.

"Please stay away from me. Do you even know what is personal space?" Mina spat and stood up.

"Hey, there's no need to be rude, do you want to get some coffee with me?" The man asked again, this time grabbing Mina's wrist.

"Let. Go." Mina said as she pulled her wrist.

"Nu uh, you're coming with me." The man grinned.

"Hey." A voice shouted.

Both of them turned around to meet a petite and boy cut haired girl. Mina was thanking god for sending whoever that girl was.

"Leave her alone." The girl shouted again.

"Or what shortie, it's not like y-

"I said leave. Her. Alone." The girl came closer to the man.

"Or what bitch." The man laughed.

Immediately, the girl threw a punch to the man's face and kicked him in the balls with those cool combat boots. Mina was shook and partly traumatized.

"That'll teach him a lesson." The girl said as she rubbed her knuckles.

Still, Mina stood there in shook looking at the groaning man who was in pain and her eyes went back to the petite girl.

"Hey, are you okay? Where are you're friends?" The smaller girl asked.

"I'm fine. They're inside the store." Mina replied.

"Oh, well you shouldn't be alone, too many perverts here." The girl said as she ran a hand through her hair.

"Thank you for helping me." Mina managed to say.

"It's nothing." The smaller girl gave her a toothy grin, exposing her cute teeth.

"I'm Son Chaeyoung by the way." The girl broke the silence.

Mina froze knowing it's the name of her neighbor who was the one who kept her up all night with the moans and stuff.

Mina took a step back and muttered

"So you were the one."

"I'm sorry?" Chaeyoung asked in confusion.

"You're my neighbor. You fuck girls until they moan out your name. Chaeyoung." Mina scoffed.

"Oh no. You've got it all wro-

"Hey Son Chaeyoung!!." Jihyo yelled across the store causing people to turn around. Mina rubbed her temple.

"What are you tryna do huh? Getting in her pants? Well good luck cause you're gonna get pass me and Jihyo first." Sana muttered angrily.