•Chapter 14•

Credit: @ryowan_ud on Instagram
Warnings: bullying content
.
.
You lift yourself up, staring at everyone who laughed at her as you frown. You can't understand how fast these dolls can turn their backs on you. You brush up and stood tall to defend yourself.

"Look, I don't know what your deal is with me, but making up rumors about me and Lou isn't going to change the fact that your precious Lou is not in love with you. I mean- if you were THAT upset about us just hanging out, you could've, oh I don't know.. talked to Lou instead of acting all high and mighty while making me the bad guy here!?" You crossed your arms

Tuesday groans and with a nasty look she pointed a finger at you, "YOU'RE the one who manipulated him!!!" Kitty grabbed Tuesday's shoulder with a hand, tugging her back a bit. "Chill out, girl." She then chuckled and placed a hand on her hip, "Seriously though..What does he see in an ugly ol' loser like you?..." The three laughed, "She totally looks like something that came out of uglyville." Followed Lydia.

Some other dolls around you were cackling, if not, whispering. It was starting to get real embarrassing. It feels like you don't have the power to talk back. Unable to speak, you start to think that maybe she's right. You don't deserve Lou.

"Well? Go on, admit that you've been kissing him up to get attention and good scores." Kitty threatened, her expression as intimidating as ever.

You stood there, speechless. Until your heroes came in to rescue you from the dreadful pressure that is surrounding you.

"(Y/N!)!! Oh my gosh- a-are you alright!? What happened?" Nolan shouted from afar, running to you before resting his hand on your back. "(Y-(y/n)..! I'm so sorry, we should've waited for you..!" Mandy grips on your shoulders in regret.

"What's this? Her little minions came in to save their goddess?" Lydia crossed her arm.

"Let's just uh- get out of here.. okay? We'll get some food to cheer you up!" He pulls you, signalling Mandy that you're surrounded by dolls, which probably doesn't comfort you so much.

You were in a somewhat shock. Giving Nolan and Mandy a small nod before letting herself be pulled to who knows where.

They walked with you to your house and helped you calm down, which you appreciate alot. But you still can't help but cry. "It's useless...I can't talk to them. They'll never leave me alone unless I do something." You say to them, wiping the tears off your face.

"I have to do it." You mumble in despair while Mandy and Nolan looked at each other worriedly.

-----

Sorry it's so short! But I'll try to update more frequently. :)