what is this?

( Just a wip I found in my docs. Not fully fledged writing but ai what did you expect I am working on three ongoing fics now, some more often than others. I have a new one called fallen that I just posted eeeeh why do I keep adding)

" Love isn't an obligation, it's a gift! I am not obligated to you nor am I obligated to stay to just be pushed around!" The taller male stormed into the kitchen, flailing his hands up in the air defensively.

Sadly the shorter was hot in pursuit " The ring on your finger says otherwise!'

Eddy carefully slid the ring off his finger placing it on the kitchen counter," What ring? I don't see any."

"That's not how this works you already said yes!" Brett's eyes widened in panic watching the ring being discarded but then again he was also too mad to actually worry about it.

" I haven't said yes at the altar yet! We'll talk about our engagement when you learn how to apologise!" Eddy felt his voice getting higher as their civil conversation became a screaming match.

Brett scoffed with an eyeroll," Oh I need to apologize?! What about you! It takes two to make an argument"

" I never said I was perfect, Brett" The taller violinist tried to escape his partner in frustration. All he needed was some fresh air and to get away from the cramped space so he did what seemed to be the best choice, which was to push past his fiance towards the front door.

" Eddy fucking Chen where do you think you're going"

" Somewhere far away from you

" It's storming outside that would be stupid to go out in"

Eddy pulled his jacket over his shoulders then quickly slipped on his boots," Then I'm a gosh darn idiot."

He huffed before disappearing into the storm leaving Brett to his own mind.

---------------------------

*Few hours later*

Brett lifted his phone up in hope that Eddy had finally messaged him since he heard it buzz;however, fate would not have it. To his dismay it was just Ibo

Ibo: Why did Eddy show up at my door at 12a.m soaking wet?

Brett: Gosh he's an idiot...is my idiot okay? Uh as for your question, it was just a bit of a lovers quarrel.

Brett ran his fingers over the cool metal of his lovers ring sullenly as he waited for his friends response.

Ibo: Yeah your idiot is okay for the most part besides the crying in the shower... He thought I wouldn't hear with the running water but he's so dang loud. Do you want me to check on him?

Brett felt his heart drop to his stomach, he wanted to give into Eddy and just apologize but that would mean forgetting his own side of the dispute.

Brett: No he'll get embarrassed if you say anything. Just wait until he gets out and tell him that I love him and to please text or call me.

( so what do you guys think they were arguing about because I have no clue)