Dom!Jean x reader (detective au)

Start from the beginning

Y/n was moaning and crying out with each and every thrust. Jean was absolutely wild tonight and within a few minutes Y/n felt her orgasm approaching. It was the most intense thing Y/n had ever experienced. Her mind and body were given to Jean and it was exhilarating and terrifying.

"Jean! Oh... can I come?" Y/n cried out as her hips met her ass again and her clit was forced into the edge of the desk. "Oh God!"

"What do you say first?" Jean was breathless from hearing Y/n and watching her come completely unraveled. Y/n was trusting her with everything she had in her.

"Please!" Y/n shouted, trying to hold back the crashing pleasure.

"Hmmm. I don't think you earned it yet." And before Y/n had a chance to protest Jean pulled back completely.

Y/n cried out and whimpered, her body shaking as the pleasure that was almost upon her stilled in her clit. "No no Jean. Jean please. Please I need to come. Please." Begging was not Y/n L/n's thing. She didn't do it in her everyday life and she would never beg her partners during sex. However, in this instant she was not above begging.

Jean circled Y/n slowly. It was taking all of Jean's will power not to give Y/n what she wanted. What they both wanted. For Jean's orgasm had been fast approaching as well. "I don't know Y/n. I haven't heard what you've done to please me."

Y/n looked up the best she could to look at Jean's face as she stopped in front of her. "Please Jean please." Her body was burning. It needed a release.

"Just one reason Y/n and I'll give you the best orgasm of your life." Jean soothed her, kneeling to kiss her softly.

Opening her eyes after the kiss Y/n whispered. "I love you." That was all it took. Those three words would always melt Jean's heart.

Y/n's bindings were undone and soon Y/n would find herself on her back, on the bed. In her rush to get Y/n to the bed the cuffs on her wrists still dangled, but Jean didn't seem to notice. Pressing the tall length of her body down on Y/n's she kissed her passionately.

Once her brain caught up with her body, Y/n's legs wrapped around Jean's waist and her hands grabbed at Jean's strong, slender shoulders. They were a bit raw from pulling on the bindings, but Y/n didn't care. The pleasure and passion raging through her petite body was the only thing she could focus on. "Please." Y/n begged once more as Jean's lips left hers to blaze a trail of kisses down her throat.

A strangled moan and gasp rushed from Y/n's lungs as Jean's hips rose and then sank back down, the silicon cock gliding easily back into her soaping folds. Jean knew that Y/n didn't need time to adjust this time. Slamming into her once or twice, Jean rolled her hips to change her angle.

The response was a cry from Y/n as Jean hit the sweet spot inside of her. She took Jean's pounding like a champ and clung to her as the bed creaked under them. The headboard slammed into the wall and Y/n was thankful she didn't have neighbors.

Both women felt the pleasure ready to snap like a rubber band. Jean latched onto her breast, sucking the hard nipple between her teeth and felt Y/n shatter.

"Oh fuck Jean!" The fact that Y/n swore as her body rocked up and shook in the air was enough to make Jean groan. Even in thrones of gratification Y/n never swore. This meant that Y/n had totally lost herself in this orgasm.

Grinding down one more time Jean felt her own orgasm shock her clit and deep groans came from the detective. Her clit pulsed wildly as the harness dug into her with each downward thrust.

When the aroma of sex and sounds died down and Jean looked down at Y/n she couldn't help but smirk. Y/n looked totally fucked. Her normally perfect hair and makeup was tousled and smudged and her eyes were glossy in a lustful haze.

Seeing Jean's eyes on her, Y/n's fluttered open and a thoughtful look formed on her face. "What? Did I do something wrong? Did I hurt you?" Jean instantly panicked.

"No! No darling not at all!" Y/n was quick to soothe her, cupping her cheeks.

"Then what?" Jean asked, still not really believing her.

"I was just thinking..." Y/n frowned a bit. "I don't think I'm going to be able to wear my new Prada high heels tomorrow."

What followed would be laughter by both parties.

Fun fact: Jean and I share the same birthday which makes us both a Pisces!