Chapter 8

While I was walking down my steps I looked over at harry and saw him taking selfies. He was making the most cutest faces and I was internally fangirling.

When I got to the car and opened up the door I just stood there with a face of  "what in the world are you doing" and when he turned his head he screamed

"SEELLLFFFIIIEEEEEE"

and that was our first ever selfie.

"I'm going to post this on Instagram and twitter ok?"

"NO DONT PLEASE!!!"

"Why..?"

"People will get jealous and hate me even more, please, its just, I don't want people hating on me nor you."

"They won't, and if they do they're not real fans. They have to respect who I love and who my friends are. I mean no they may not like you, but liking and respecting are two different things. And anyways who cares what they think? They're just people in the world that you don't know."

"Ok fine whatever." I turned to look out the window and stared at the ground which was covered in leaves.

I silently prayed to myself that nothing bad would happen. I didn't even know if we were boyfriend and girlfriend, heck I didn't even know him. He could be a complete butthole and I'm here going out on a date with him. Its been one day that we talked and were already going on a date. I couldn't tell if this was a good thing or a bad thing.

"Where are we even going?" I asked.

"You'll see" Harry smirked.

I went to turn on the radio and every station I put on was on commercials.

"You're terrible at this, let the banana man do the work."

Harry changed the station 4 times until he found one, that he liked. Me, not so much. I'm not even sure if I should say what he put on because it was pretty pathetic, although he seemed to love it, a lot. He knew every word to every song and let's just say when twinkle twinkle little star came on there was a full out concert in the car.

We finally arrived to a restaurant. It was a huge restaurant, there were two giant brick walls that lead you down a pathway to the building. When we got to the building there was a  gigantic sign that read

'THE FIDDLEYDOODLES BIG CAFE' in sparkling letters.

A servant opened the door for Harry and I to go through and when we walked in it was like walking into heaven. You could smell all the different types of food they were cooking and everyone was so happy and cheerful.

"How many?" Asked one of the servers.

"Two"

"A table for two coming right up!"

We followed the waitress to our table and sat down.

"Hi, my name is Maria and I will be your waitress tonight. Can I start you guys off with drinks?"

"I'd like a Pepsi."

"Okay, and for you sir?"

"I will also have a Pepsi." Harry smiled.

"Coming right up!"

I went to turn through my menu when Harry's hand stopped me.

"You don't need that."

"What do you mean?" I questioned confused.

"We're gonna get a meal for two, I got it all planned out."

"Oh, alright then."

We sat there in silence waiting for our drinks to come. I wanted to bring up a conversation, but I didn't know what to say.

"What's your favorite color?" I blurted out.

"Blue." Harry smiled.

"Okay so you've heard about me now it's your turn, tell me about yourself."

"Erm ok well my name is harry, I'm in a band-"

"I know all of this" I laughed. "Tell me about your family, pets, you know that kind of stuff."

"Okay well my name is harry, my mum gave birth to me, OH MY GOSH!"

"Whats wrong?" I questioned.

"MY PARENTS DID THE DIRTY AND THAT IS HOW I AM HERE" Harry shouted.

Everyone sitting around us all stopped their conversation and looked over at us with a confused face. A waiter came over and asked what happened. He went over to one of the other tables who had a little girl and her parents didn't seem to like what Harry said and we got kicked out of the restaurant.

"Oops." Harry whispered while we getting into his car.

"We didn't even get our food." I sighed.

Harry turned on the car and as soon as the radio came on it was blasting Old McDonald had a Farm.

"THIS IS MY MOST FAVORITE SONG" Harry shouted.

"Yeah, mine too.. when i was 5."

I slouched down on the seat and looked out the window putting my hand to my forehead.

"I'm sorry Sam. This is all my fault. This was suppose to be special, but I ruined it. Tell you what, how bout we just take a long drive. We can go wherever you want."

"That sounds nice, just one thing?"

"Anything for you." Harry looked over staring deeply into my soul.

"C-can I choose the music we listen to?"

"Of course."

"WOOOOOHOOOOOO" I shouted.

"Was my music really that bad?"

"U-uh no, not at all." I smiled and looked away.

I turned on a rock station and we began jamming out.

We've been in the car for over an hour now and i was pretty sure we were lost.

"Where are we?" I questioned.

"I don't know somewhere in the world." Harry responded

"But it doesn't matter as long as I'm with you I don't care where the heck we are."

"Awe harry! I agree though, if it weren't for you I'd be locked up in my room wishing I was older and had my own family so I didn't have to live there anymore."

"Why would you want to be older and not be with your family?"

"Its complicated."

"Cmon tell me Sam, I'll listen."

"Its nothing don't worry about it."

"Sam please tell me."

"I'm fine."

"Sam, tell me."

"Ill start crying."

"I don't care"

"I want to go home"

"Sam, no I'm sorry its just I care for you and i want to know about you."

"I'll tell you another day, okay, I'm sorry just please take me home."

"Okay"

The rest of the car ride we didn't talk. Just the music playing. So much was going through my head and I didn't know what to say or do. I must've fallen asleep because when I woke up I was just pulling into my driveway. Harry looked over at me and smiled. I smiled back and thanked him for taking me out. I then opened the car door and waved goodbye as he drove away.

------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG IVE BEEN SO BUSY AND LAZY AND UM YEAH ILL TRY TO UPDATE SOONER BUT DONT GET YOUR HOPES UP OKAY WELL I HOPE YOU LIKED IT BYE