Chapter 6

"Okay class quickly find your group of four and go to a station!" Mrs. Miller yelled.

Just at that exact moment every girl, besides me, ran to Harry.

"HARRY BE WITH ME!!"

"HARRY HARRY OVER HERE"

"HARRY PICK ME ME ME ME"

"HARRY BABE I NEED YOU WITH ME"

Harry looked at each of the girls who were constantly yelling his name to be partners with and you could tell he didn't want to be with anyone of them.

"ENOUGH!" yelled Mrs. Miller.

"If you can't handle choosing a group I will choose for you! Now harry dear, who would you like to be with?"

"I'd erm.. I would like to be with erm Sam." He smiled.

"Out of all the dang people in this room he chooses me. Now more people are gonna hate me."

"Sam? Did he just say say Sam? Does he not know she's the most weird and disgusting girl!" A girl shouted from across the room.

Harry looked over and it looked like he was about to pull out a gun and shoot the girl.

" Why are you so mean? Have you even ever talked to her? Got to know her? Because Ive only talked to her a couple of times and she seems like a great person. She's beautiful. Don't judge people before you know them. I bet you just hear rumors about her and that's why you say you don't like her. You never actually got the chance to know her. So just stop. And I don't care if that's how you see her because then i guess theres more for me. Don't ever say that about Sam again. You understand?"

"Maybe I should start thinking that way of you! You just think everyone's in love with you just because you're the harry styles! Well you're wrong. I bet Sam's just using you to get people to like her!"

I wanted to say something. I wanted to stand up for harry like he did for me. But I can't do that. I don't know how to. The words would come out all wrong so I just stood there. Everyone did. Waiting for what was going to come next.

"I'd rather you hate me than Sam-"

"No!" I blurted out.

Everyone looked over at me. Crap now I have to say something else.

"Harry doesn't deserve any hate. He's a great guy. I'm not trying to use him. I-"

"i think that's the most I've ever heard you talk and I don't like it. You may shut up now." Stephanie stated.

"STOP WITH THE ARGUING!" screamed Mrs. Miller. "We don't have to make pizza! Now I'm going to choose the groups. Harry, Sam, Rebecca, and Tyler you can be one group. Stephanie, Jake, Madison, and Elizabeth you can be another. The last group will be the rest of you now go to a station and get started!"

When we got to our station to start making the pizza, class was over.

"This is all my fault." Harry frowned.

"No it's not don't say that! Its everyone else's fault for getting in your face wanting to be your partner." I tried cheering him up.

"Actually it is his fault, if he never came you'd be left alone like always and wed all be in our same groups." Rebacca commented.

"Just stop. Stop treating people like complete crap. It doesn't do you or anyone any good. So just continue with your life and let people be!"

Rebecca glared at me with disgust.

"Pack up your stuff class guess we aren't making pizza."

I quickly packed up my books and headed out the door.

"Hey! Youre not gonna wait for me?" Shouted harry.

"Oh, sorry I'm not used to waiting for people ha"

Harry gathered all his materials and ran out the door screaming let's go let's go a million times.

"What's the rush?"

"We have to take the long way down to class, wait what's your next class?"

"Science."

"ME TOOOOOOO!!!! Okay were taking the long way down to science because I need to get to know you."

"Okay."

We started walking down the hall and into the stairway. I barely ever go into this stairway since it was all the way down the other side of the hall, but I liked this stairway. It was nice and quiet. No noisy people. No books being thrown. No pushing. No shoving. No running. I liked it.

"Let's start with the basic questions. What's your favorite color, animal and food?"

"Oh um, blue, Llama, and pizza."

"A Llama. Okay that's completely normal." Harry chuckled.

"Haha you asked."

"Okay Well do you have any siblings?"

"An annoying younger brother, Liam. Oh and I don't have a dad. Well I have a dad but I don't know who he is so."

"I'll be your daddy." Harry smiled while raising his eyebrows up and down.

That was probably the weirdest thing I've ever heard. I didn't know what to say. How do you respond to that? It was getting quite awkward.

"Maybe we should start getting to class." I blurted out.

"I'm sorry, Sam I shouldn't have said that."

"No, no its okay." I smiled.

We began walking down the stairs. On the second flight down Harry stopped me. He went right in front of me, looking me straight into my eyes. My heart had a strange feeling. I never felt this before but I think I was in love. He held my hand and that's when I felt like I was dead. How could I feel this way just by someone looking me in the eyes and touching me.

"Sam."

"Y-"

I couldn't get my words out. I don't understand. Its like everything stopped working in my body. Just by a guy who probably doesn't even love me and is trying to make me fall for him so the whole school can laugh at me.

"Sam." Harry said again. He took a deep breath and began, "how would you like to go out tonight?"

Did I just get out? Wait. I have to be dead. Nobody likes me. Why are people pranking me.  I wanted to say yes, but my voice box didn't work, so I nodded and smiled indicating it was a yes.

"WOOOOOOOOOOHHHHOOOOO" Harry screamed running down the stairs and back up the stairs to grab me so he could run back down the stairs with me.

"WE HAVE TO HURRY UP SO WE ARENT LATE FOR CLASS LETTSS GOOOO"

I dont like to run, I don't like stairs, I don't like speed walking, I don't like this. Why are we going so fast all of a sudden I was hoping he'd suggest to skip class, but that doesn't look like the case.

When we got to science realized we were 10 minutes late. I wanted to say we should skip class so nobody would stare at us but Harry just barged in. And of course the whole class was staring at us.

"Sam, why are you late?"

"I um I was uh well you see and then I-"

"It was my fault." Harry spoke out.

"I asked Sam to help me find my class and we went to the wrong class and then we found out we were in the same class. I'm sorry sir it'll never happen again." Harry explained.

He lied. He just lied for me. Do I tell the truth? Or do I let it go and see what he says?

"Is that true miss Sam?"

"Yes." I tried answering confidently.

"Alright I'll excuse you two today, but if it happens again without a note there will be consequences. You understand?"

"Yes," we both nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG IVE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND MARCHING BAND AND I STARTED BASKETBALL PRACTICE ILL TRY TO UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE